[damnit] school shooting in denver colorado STEM high school

Author Topic: [damnit] school shooting in denver colorado STEM high school  (Read 3224 times)

New Zealand got guns banned within a week after the mosque shooting.

I wonder how many staged school shootings have to happen in america until our law and justice system figures out you can't take away our constitutional right no matter what

no actors were harmed in the making of this staged shooting

based and redpilled, brother.

Nah I'm not one of those who believe they were actors.

I believe the kids really died.

But the person doing the shootings were clearly made to do it.

Also coincidentally police always show up late and take their time for these things

Also coincidentally police always show up late and take their time for these things
#tonyiscorrect -- american cops are dogstuff at their job. acab brotherr

this thread is a loving cesspit
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 06:28:31 AM by DELL »

As I posted before, the shooter was LGBT and anti-Annoying Orange.

As I posted before, the shooter was LGBT and anti-Annoying Orange.

So I expect almost no coverage about this soon

tony: "staged"

also tony: "the shooter was antifa"

tony: "staged"

also tony: "the shooter was antifa"

I mean, if you want to go the country mile you could connect those two together.

But the reality is the reason honor students exist is well, first we have to define 2 types of honor students. These aren't exactly common terms, but I think they will make my explanation move along easier.
The Founders and The Inspired.

The Founders are the people who decide to shoot up a school or other public place without the influence of the media or "Head Counts". Usually solely motivated by a wrong done to them. I.E. the columbine shooters.

The Inspired are the exact opposite of The Founders, the Founders usually give The Inspired their motivation or push along pre-determined motivations, they can also get their motivations from other Inspired too. They may post about their plans online prior to the attack, because to them its more than just vengeance or payback, it's also about fame or really, infamy.

Now lets think about the cycle that always happens with these shootings, assuming they get national coverage.

1. The shooting begins
2. Media begins speculating
3. The shooting either ends or hits a turning point
4. Media grabs more attention as the event continues or closes.
5. Finalized information comes out.
6. The Media itself draws out the coverage way past it's lifespan for views and pushing views.

Now this six step system usually causes two problems, and it's almost always step 6 that does it. Usually in step 6, a few common things will happen.
A. assuming the shooter is white, the media will relentlessly point this out.
B. assuming the shooter killed people, this doesn't always happen, they will talk about how many he killed. Multiple times.
C. assuming the police have released the shooter's name, they will constantly name drop him/her.

I don't advocate for censorship by any means, however there is a point between where you are giving people the news and information, and giving people endless propaganda and, hopefully, unintentional brainwashing.

In return from the pieces above:
A. honor student stereotype is reinforced.
B. The next shooter now has a "High Score" to beat.
C. The next shooter has a name and, possibly, a face to look up to and be motivated by.

And because of how much coverage he or she got, the Next Shooter has subconsciously considered the shooter to be a celebrity.

These are not the only factors, obviously. However they are major contributions to this now endless cycle.

this is a long and drawn out way of saying copycat shooters are a thing just like copycat Self Deletes are a thing

this is a long and drawn out way of saying copycat shooters are a thing just like copycat Self Deletes are a thing
Sort of. I guess the TL;DR is more of, over exposure of honor students in the media is influencing how many Copycat shooters there are.