Projared cheated on his wife

Author Topic: Projared cheated on his wife  (Read 7696 times)

jesus loving christ i had no idea Holly and Ross divorced? this thread is way too much info at once, what a cluster forget. Glad I don't appreciate these people as much as I used to, except Ross, Ross will always be a sweet angel

subway jared, look out, you've got competition.

I barely got any sleep this stuff is gold

god i wish jared cheated on me

lmao people are leaking his richard pics all over twitter

this aged really really well

the dude straight up cucked Ross

[img ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/490752731330510890/576041902068203530/20190509_104356.png[/img]
this aged really really well

jared fogle is screaming loudly from his jail cell as he finds he has been dethroned
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 02:19:05 PM by Mr Queeba »

send that brother to jail PERIOD

So Holly is making contradictory statements and pulling the "Leaving twitter for a bit so I don't have to face the backlash" and PBG is defending him despite no proper arguments have been made against this.

Amazing.

i think i live under a rock

who is projared
who is holly
who is ross, is he the guy from game grumps?

i think i live under a rock

who is projared
who is holly
who is ross, is he the guy from game grumps?
projared is a youtuber that does videos on video game stuff, as stated in op and in other posts he cheated on his wife heidi by dating holly
holly was formerly married to ross (yes, he is the guy from game grumps) but they ended up divorcing
heidi revealed lots of info on twitter including that jared traded his nudes with holly and allegedly he made a tumblr to get underage girl nudes
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 03:08:45 PM by Mr Queeba »