Where does the BLF work?

Author Topic: Where does the BLF work?  (Read 2247 times)

For those who have jobs, what do you do?

I am security

3d animator and art production
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 02:13:19 PM by sleep »

Automotive refinishing

I used to work at Mac's Barbeque, then I got fired after two weeks and worked at McDonalds for 2 days and suddenly had to move

I actually really miss working at the barbeque restaurant, it was actually fun, food / drinks were free for employees with the caveat of no breaks (place was busy 24/7), and it paid well. I only got fired because I was too slow, since the place was so damn busy, I had to juggle between making all the sides per tray of food (2+ sides a tray), at about 2-8 trays a second, along with refilling the sides when empty, cleaning the tables, and the trash, all at once.

McDonalds was better since I only did fryer and grill those two days (I did the drive-thru after my lunch break on my 2nd day tho), easy as all forget, wish I could work there longer

« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 03:39:14 PM by Insert Name Here² »

i work at Black Mesa conducting nuclear and subatomic research in its Anomalous Materials department

My job is school but I don’t get paid so I guess it’s more of a volunteer position... but I don’t choose to go there so... ITS SLAVERY!!

I used to work at Mac's Barbeque, then I got fired after two weeks and worked at McDonalds for 2 days and suddenly had to move
can i get a forgetn uhh

virtual assistant/data entry part time and cashier dayjob at keyfood supermarket (a NY chain)

virtual assistant/data entry part time
how you find this job i been looking for a similar role to fill up a secondary job

Unemployed for the summer, but I work at the machine shop at my uni's physics building as an assistant.

how you find this job i been looking for a similar role to fill up a secondary job
I talked to business people that my mother knew. Everyone needs a virtual assistant to manage all the organization and stuff of sales programs so they can focus on the real meat of the work which is actually corresponding with people.

Usually you need experience beforehand but if you have 3 years of general work experience and play around with CRMs like Excel or pipedrive you can get hired. Good starting place is taskrabbit. If you do happen to know any business/office people you should invite them to coffee and ask them if they know anyone who needs an assistant or intern because it's in high demand
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 06:22:48 PM by PhantOS »