who do you dislike 2: escape to africa

Author Topic: who do you dislike 2: escape to africa  (Read 30816 times)

definitely dislike:
celau
fuzztoast
keaton
master matthew
naruto uzumaki
renderman in a bowl
torin

only slightly dislike:
arccx
brick braydon
cm1107projectinfinitum
deus ex
edd
grimlock
king tony
phantos
unova

just a tad annoying:
baby tgawt
biqus
bisjac
black and white
diedrichthegamer
mudlink

thats all the people i can think of at the moment
have love

have love

weathernerd trying desperately to emulate the kool kids to fit in for once

weathernerd trying desperately to emulate the kool kids to fit in for once
don’t worry barnacle boy I’ll beat your richard later

dude barnacle boy is actually dead

he can't handle it

we just gonna ignore how CCC is just trying to "roast" people but is failing absolutely miserably. 7/10 of his posts are either insulting furries for absolutely no reason ( kinda suspect in retrospect ) or some other unfunny shamefully spurted out insult towards other people. you gotta wonder how old the dude is after 2 years on the forums and him having absolutely nothing contributed in terms of conversation but just bad "cursed" images and un-thought out flaming in threads where people don't want it

i know that but i've learned my lesson after a year or so of going into discords and making myself look like an idiot

we just gonna ignore how CCC is just trying to "roast" people but is failing absolutely miserably. 7/10 of his posts are either insulting furries for absolutely no reason ( kinda suspect in retrospect ) or some other unfunny shamefully spurted out insult towards other people. you gotta wonder how old the dude is after 2 years on the forums and him having absolutely nothing contributed in terms of conversation but just bad "cursed" images and un-thought out flaming in threads where people don't want it
ur gay for no reason dude because ur ugly furcigarette and i will punch u
insert cursed image here

ur gay for no reason dude because ur ugly furcigarette and i will punch u
insert cursed image here
nhggfsgg youre so uNFUNNY  STOP

yes
edd probably wants to say not funny to me too much

edd probably wants to say not funny to me too much
is that the whole point of this? acknowledging you is a waste of time. i shouldn't even be posting this