who do you dislike 2: escape to africa

Author Topic: who do you dislike 2: escape to africa  (Read 32062 times)

someone featured on r/therewasaattempt said that if u hate them you love them

blockland forms
but blf is 90% drama, 5% garbage, 4% actually kinda good people on here, 0.5% good threads and 0.5% blockland
You are part of the garbage

blockland forms
but blf is 90% drama, 5% garbage, 4% actually kinda good people on here, 0.5% good threads and 0.5% blockland
welcome to blockland. where everyone is an starfish and want you to die.

blockland forms
youve been on this site for like 3 months and u already have over 1300 posts with practically all of them consisting of pure verbal diarrhea

dont even try and say stuff like this when ur spinal fluid has been gradually leaking out of ur ass ever since you joined

i've been on here for 2 years

i've been on here for 2 years
you dropped off the face of the earth and then suddenly popped out of ur disgusting hobbit hole or w/e and only came into public consciousness because of how much u post per day

this aint normal

it's not like i troll a person on the forums all day because of how much they posted and because its funni to see them argue with me

Change your password to gibberish and log out

it's not like i troll a person on the forums all day because of how much they posted and because its funni to see them argue with me

is this the end...............?

is this the end...............?
for now pardena *fades into the distance*

Because the majority of this forum is socially handicapped

god ur lame

this was a fun read

with all due respect shut the forget up