let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill

Author Topic: let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill  (Read 12073 times)

i dont know what it is so im just gonna assume that you can abort incestual children

abortion is now illegal in alabama which is slightly oronic

Oh no! Killing babies is illegal now, noooooooooo!

I have no problems with banning abortion unless there is a case where the mothers life is in danger or she is a victim of loveual assault, ext. So reasons that are actually good and valid. That being said: It would be hypocritical for me as a christian to support the death penalty(something that actually costs more than life in prison) at the same time, something that many are doing.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 10:20:49 AM by Grimlock² »

ill shoot babies if i want to god damnit

Oh no! Killing babies is illegal now, noooooooooo!
your parents probably considered abortion at one point

your parents probably considered abortion at one point
how they wish

I have no problems with banning abortion unless there is a case where the mothers life is in danger. That being said: It would be hypocritical for me as a christian to support the death penalty(something that actually costs more than life in prison) at the same time, something that many are doing.
also abortions cut the rate of children with downs syndrome by like 80%. I don't believe it's anyone's choice to abort but the mother so really the only grey area is the definition of living and at what point an abortion becomes infanticide
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 06:28:22 PM by PhantOS »

We should abort Alabama.

I have no problems with banning abortion unless there is a case where the mothers life is in danger. That being said: It would be hypocritical for me as a christian to support the death penalty(something that actually costs more than life in prison) at the same time, something that many are doing.
iirc one of the dudes in the govt of alabama had a scandal where he was forcing his mistress to get an abortion in private

i dont like killing babies but also IIRC(i could be wrong) there are stats that the number of abortions barely budges when you ban it, so people just get more unsafe abortions and a lot of them end up dying as a a result

practically, it seems like it should be legal, but most of the discussion is centred around the moral argument and i find that pretty bland to argue about