let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill

Author Topic: let's discuss Alabama's new abortion bill  (Read 12410 times)

your parents probably considered abortion at one point
yours clearly tried and failed.

People that get raped shouldn't be forced to bear their rapist's child. Enough said.
Also, (particularly with Georgia's law) I'm more than concerned about someone having a miscarriage and then being interrogated for abortion, and possibly facing the rest of their life in jail.
Edit: I fully agree with what Khaz has said on Page 3
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 05:48:30 AM by Mr Queeba »

yours clearly tried and failed.
at the abortion clinic they prepared to inject the anti-embryo hormones in but my strong handsome lightskin genes shined through my momma's pusillanimous individual and the nurse refused to carry through the abortion. it was prophesized at that very clinic that I would grow up to be the coolest man on earth, and prophecies never lie

at the abortion clinic they prepared to inject the anti-embryo hormones in but my strong handsome lightskin genes shined through my momma's pusillanimous individual and the nurse refused to carry through the abortion. it was prophesized at that very clinic that I would grow up to be the coolest man on earth, and prophecies never lie
Well, you sure as forget aren't a prophecy.

can someone translate this post

can you repeat that

also abortions cut the rate of children with downs syndrome by like 80%. I don't believe it's anyone's choice to abort but the mother so really the only grey area is the definition of living and at what point an abortion becomes infanticide
>eugenics is good

>eugenics is REALLY good

seriously phantOS, wtf.

yo wtf I can't perform 4th term abortions anymore