Author Topic: GMod Thread  (Read 10833 times)

Ace

Anyone been experiencing really weird errors on Gmod recently?

I get this one every time I start a game:
includes/modules/controlpanel.lua:27: controlpanel.Get() - Error creating a ControlPanel! You're calling this function too early! Call it in a hook!

And I get errors when I try to add a constraint to something, so the constraint doesn't even work.

I get that error sometimes too.....
Although nothing goes wrong when I'm playing.

Anyone been experiencing really weird errors on Gmod recently?

I get this one every time I start a game:
includes/modules/controlpanel.lua:27: controlpanel.Get() - Error creating a ControlPanel! You're calling this function too early! Call it in a hook!

And I get errors when I try to add a constraint to something, so the constraint doesn't even work.

Does the normal GMod tools work?

Ace

Yeah, the regular tools work, sometimes. It's only when the "got nil" errors come up when even the regular tools decide to quit functioning.

You must of installed a mod wrong... Unlike blockland, if you install a mod wrong, you get forgeted.

You don't get forgeted but any one who joins your server... add-ons/add-ons/add-ons.

You don't get pandaed but any one who joins your server... add-ons/add-ons/add-ons.
lol sorry i worded that wrong.
What i really meant:
Blockland mod installed wrong :: no big deal
Gmod mod installed wrong :: OHstuff *BOOM*

Nice, this forum is four pages long, you could not bother to find a topic in four pages?
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=32170.0

Nice, this forum is four pages long, you could not bother to find a topic in four pages?
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=32170.0
Who cares mines better not some snat pasted from the site.

Ace

Has anyone noticed how hard it is to come across a decent spacebuild server that isn't lagging and isn't full of mingebags?

Your right, mine may be a paste from a site thread but at least its not a repost by a noob.

Kheyre, just let it go. This thread is the one people saw, and it's the most popular one, too. They're not just going to drop everything and go to yours.

But I'm pointing out that its a repost.

Yes, yes, we know. But you keep bitching about it.