whats ur favorite guns

Author Topic: whats ur favorite guns  (Read 9255 times)

my favorite assault rifle is g11 aka space kraut magic firing it must be really fun

and then my favorite smg is ump-45 like its epic and has little to no recoil also its the best gun in mw2 and all the games that has ump-45 in it

i'd say my favorite shotgun is spas-12 but i also like aa-12

sniper rifle? m200 intervention i love quickscoping and trickshotting all the nerds B-) and yes i still play mw2

mg3 is so loving cool idk what else to say

and please don't come here calling me a loving weeb girls frontline is a good game and it has fair rates
everything you eat is now anime and theres nothing you can loving do

this new pro 2nd amendment campaign has taken a wild turn

this new pro 2nd amendment campaign has taken a wild turn
they're targeting the impressionable youth of today

german clock gun is best gun

this richard
that is a squirt gun noob
my favorite gun is the lepoard tank from counter strike tribal editon

itt: gunforgeter professes his love for 2d gun girls while shoving it down our throats like he usually does

forgot the name of this one but i modeled it once

my favorite assault rifle is g11 aka space kraut magic firing it must be really fun
the g11 was basically a trashcan that jammed constantly because its receiver was gravity dependent. it wins the award for the world's most unnecessarily complex rifle ever produced
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 02:01:01 AM by PhantOS »

the g11 was basically a trashcan that jammed constantly because its receiver was gravity dependent. it wins the award for the world's most unnecessarily complex rifle ever produced

you dont agree with me? grr im angry

g11 brothers be like: hold up i gotta spin my receiver really quick oh no one of my caseless cartridges got jammed in the 250 degree rotating receiver because its constantly spinning and my caseless ammunition has no heat mitigation!

(this meme was made by gas piston gang)

Spas 12 pretty good but your forgetting one thing

the Whinchester model 69a

Ah I thought this was a different kind of thread

Well as far as assalt rifles it's Hard Light and Vex Mythoclast for sure and invective and tractor cannon are nice shotguns

this richard

Thank god you had a gun in there; for a second I thought it was like a gay thing, like, somehow you guys could do that.