The 500 Million Year Button

Author Topic: The 500 Million Year Button  (Read 4325 times)

So aside from this stupid thread.

I strongly believe that your consciousness randomly gets trapped in a void for a few loving years for no reason.

And then you forget everything that happened in that void and slip back into the real world where it feels only 2 seconds have passed but it creates a massive deja vu effect.

As someone plagued with constant deja vu this thread actually makes a lot of sense

you put the exact same thing twice

I pee pee on the buton

"Imagine if you could put your balls in your butt to cure your diabetes and get 25$ magically out of the air but then you have to live with testicular hemorrhoids"

"Imagine if you could put your balls in your butt to cure your diabetes and get 25$ magically out of the air but then you have to live with testicular hemorrhoids"
who are you quoting

How do you know this doesn't happen whenever you sleep, or whenever you go under anesthetic? If you forgot it ever happened, then it's as if it never happened, so that's an easy $10000 dollarinos thankyu

How do you know this doesn't happen whenever you sleep, or whenever you go under anesthetic? If you forgot it ever happened, then it's as if it never happened

I strongly believe it happens

yes because then you would be right back to where you were theoretically, to you it would have never happened and would be instantaneous if you cant remember it happening in the first place

What if you edged for those 500 million years

What if you edged for those 500 million years
stuff good point

well actually the DS version was criticized for having poorer graphics and a higher price than its other counterparts
I Can Hurt You In Ways You Never Thought POSSIBLE