Physics-based Sandbox Multiplayer Game 'Blix' (New Trailer)

Author Topic: Physics-based Sandbox Multiplayer Game 'Blix' (New Trailer)  (Read 4490 times)

usually i just update my cameras in lateupdate and base it on the rigidbody's position rather than the transform position, absolutely no jitters usually. also keep timestep at 0.01666 or 1 physics step per frame for consistently smooth physics which helps ease the jitters

It's fine on the client side. It's more of a network syncing issue I'm having to look in to.

It's fine on the client side. It's more of a network syncing issue I'm having to look in to.
why didn't you just say this instead of being so facetious and hostile to unova? it sounds like such a well known bug too why would you ask him if it was a bug report anyways instead of saying 'this is a known issue we plan on fixing in the future. sorry about the imconvenience' like any normal ass dev

Obviously netcode is a serious bottleneck but not everyone understands this ikmediately. Most people might think it's an easy fix. You as a dev have the ability to clarify and elaborate on the issue and how it can be fixed, nobody will understand that until you say it. This whole banning people from your discord is ten steps back- you're basically refusing to elaborate and then removing them from the discussion for not understanding the topic. So they'll never know how or why it was fixed. Frankly it's immature, arrogant and the whole 'thank you for your feedback' after completely shutting someone down is rude
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 12:36:26 PM by PhantOS »

why didn't you just say this instead of being so facetious and hostile to unova? it sounds like such a well known bug too why would you ask him if it was a bug report anyways instead of saying 'this is a known issue we plan on fixing in the future. sorry about the imconvenience' like any normal- dev

Duly noted (:

I'd like to put a little say in this. I think how this entire situation unfolded shouldn't have unfolded in the first place. I addressed the epilepsy issue in the discord and made everyone aware of it. I personally thank you for addressing it and since I have powers, I personally revoked the ban and please feel free to join again. That clip of what I said was addressing to something else and wasn't a good idea to even include that in this thread. Let's move on and enjoy some blockland racing?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 01:40:26 AM by Guner »

I'm proud to say that the game now has a trailer for itself! I hope you guys enjoy. Blockland was a major inspiration for it. Much more to come. Thanks for the support. (:

optionally if you dont feel like its worth arguing cause you know the root causes but it would take too long to explain, just acknowledge the issue without any argument/explanation and say you're working on it.

I think the conversation is over by this point. We did in the discord. Thanks. (:

We had a major update today, showing off a bunch of new mechanics that have been added since 0.22. Hope you all are beginning to see where we may be going with it. Thank you.

we had a new update showing off the new "die" feature where you can die if you touch certain objects such as the floor or the wall or even my fingers the body i've lost the comrades i've lost it wont stop hurting