[OFFICIAL] REST IN PEACE GUNSMITH TORIN, NARUTO UZUMAKI, DATIEL12

Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] REST IN PEACE GUNSMITH TORIN, NARUTO UZUMAKI, DATIEL12  (Read 13627 times)

Coming from someone on the same credibility tier(stuff tier) as master matthew I find that hard to believe. I didn’t see it once
I saw it plenty.

Good riddance.

Thank you for your dilation.

what did they post the same  sort of garbage that everyone active in the day/night discussion threads spews all over the forums? It seems like the socially handicapped crowd here is the only ones actually bothered by them
the forget was that eyeball stuff your ripped of etsy anyway you handicapped ass spastic
this is the kinda stuff i got banned for back in the day
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 01:01:03 AM by Grimlock² »

what did they post the same garbage that everyone active in the discussion threads spews all over the forums?
lol i wish but not even close
It seems like the socially handicapped crowd here is the only ones actually bothered by them
well it was blatant spam, i'm sure anybody would be bothered by it

what did they post the same  sort of garbage that everyone active in the day/night discussion threads spews all over the forums? It seems like the socially handicapped crowd here is the only ones actually bothered by them
I'm not going to go diving through their post history, but here is a screenshot of some of the stuff that was just deleted before they were banned. There was some of it on the third page as well but I didn't have that page in my cache.

Quote from: sasuke.uchiha but the post was deleted
something something umm you gonna address this unrelated thing i decided to bring up in this topic

Nah. That would be off-topic.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 02:20:12 AM by Pecon »

Damn someone posted a counter strike gif in a lord tony thread what are we gonna do?

Coming from someone on the same credibility tier(stuff tier) as master matthew I find that hard to believe. I didn’t see it once
it was mm’s new political discussion thread cause he thought the original died

can confirm it existed and was filled with like 5-6 pages of spam copy paste from cs/css/csgo wikipedia page and wiki articles

now imagine multiple pages of the last two posts in that image all in a row in multiple unrelated threads and that's basically it
it was mm’s new political discussion thread cause he thought the original died

can confirm it existed and was filled with like 5-6 pages of spam copy paste from cs/css/csgo wikipedia page and wiki articles

for what its worth the dark side has access to showers and barbershops
you a petty ass brother

the dark side has the low ground

when did pecon join a freemasons lodge???????? @pecon can you get me in contact with the bilderberg group so i can observe their next meeting???? thanks, DM me.

please delete yourself from life

defending spam which was bad enough it got deleted and users group banned. yep, definitely wasn't "that bad"...