pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115137 times)

Nice job not answering the question and just answering using ad hominem attacks Tony v2
google what ad hominem means

hey y'all forgetin homoloveual people answer this question for me
the american veterans get a weekend, 9/11 gets a day to respect the people killed, and homoloveual people get a whole month to go IM GAY!!!
we get it, your gay. if you're a part of any culture or anything you're gonna get attacked, we don't need it shoved in our face for a month.
yes lets just ignore all the lgbt people that have fought for rights/acceptance (some killed because of it and thats not counting the untold amount of discrimination/hate/crime that goes on all over the world WHICH IS WHAT PRIDE IS ABOUT) over the years

if you dont understand pride at this point please read the above. if that doesnt help then google is one click away. if for some reason that still doesnt make sense to you then you have a wildly concerning case of willful ignorance

hey y'all forgetin homoloveual people answer this question for me
the american veterans get a weekend, 9/11 gets a day to respect the people killed, and homoloveual people get a whole month to go IM GAY!!!
we get it, your gay. if you're a part of any culture or anything you're gonna get attacked, we don't need it shoved in our face for a month.
Black people get their own day/month long holidays because they were oppressed and treated like slaves, why shouldn't any other groups of oppressed people get holidays to welcome them and make them feel more accepted among society?

Black people get their own day/month long holidays because they were oppressed and treated like slaves, why shouldn't any other groups of oppressed people get holidays to welcome them and make them feel more accepted among society?

where is straight pride then
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 11:15:11 AM by Biqus »

emo's don't need it

Then where's Native American Pride month. Oh wait, our government still forgets them over. :\

To compare the issues homoloveuals have had in the united states(a country that is relatively welcome to them) to African Americans and Native Americans is a terrrrrrible look. They’re not even in the same category.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 11:26:48 AM by Grimlock² »

sigh grimlock
You’re missing my point. I don’t care what people do with their time if it doesnt negatively affect me. It’s the recent trend of putting the homoloveual communities “struggle” on the same pedestal as two groups, one of witch was  brutally enslaved and bread to be workers against their wishes and another that was massacred, ravaged by foreign disease, and forced off their land. It’s simply not the same

pride month will still be there even when you're on your deathbed. :>