Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115017 times)

basedwhy have you been spewing so much garbage recently
I'm just killing edd with kindness

i regret being there for you, is that really  what you wanted to hear? youre so cool

Which is all bullstuff considering I acted the exact same way in 2018 lol, in actuality, was several degrees worse. I used to have completely unironic arguments that would span out for 10 pages about transgender people. This is literally just a stuffty 1-up he's been sitting on for a year, the intentions are clear because he's not blocked on discord, where he could've messaged me about something private.

I'm back for two days because I heard Tito posted and we're already going 5 years back in time to mine out the biggest 'gotchas' I've ever posted on this forum. No matter how you look at it that stuff is petty. Have fun with whatever you accomplished here
:,((((((((

I'm just killing edd with kindness
you are gay and embarassing

hey y'all forgetin homoloveual people answer this question for me
the american veterans get a weekend, 9/11 gets a day to respect the people killed, and homoloveual people get a whole month to go IM GAY!!!
we get it, your gay. if you're a part of any culture or anything you're gonna get attacked, we don't need it shoved in our face for a month.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 10:39:05 AM by edd⁵ »

hey y'all forgetin homoloveual people answer this question for me
the american veterans get a weekend, 9/11 gets a day to respect the people killed, and homoloveual people get a whole month to go IM GAY!!!
we get it, your gay. if you're a part of any culture or anything you're gonna get attacked, we don't need it shoved in our face for a month.
nobody is going to answer you when the question you are asking has every red flag of a person who knows nothing about the topic and just wants to cause drama.
if you are actually serious you can PM me and ill do the favor of pointing out what ill then believe to be innocent ignorance in your question

nobody is going to answer you when the question you are asking has every red flag of a person who knows nothing about the topic and just wants to cause drama.
if you are actually serious you can PM me and ill do the favor of pointing out what ill then believe to be innocent ignorance in your question
Nice job not answering the question and just avoiding the question using ad hominem attacks
Edit: I realized my mistake and fixed it
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 11:17:18 AM by Nigel The Protagonist »

gays over 9/11 basically