pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 114992 times)

happy pride month fam

So essentially you just kinda baited me at the lowest point in my life to open up to you so you could use it against me when I make a joke over a year later? Cool
More like they regret having helped you in the past considering the kind of person you are

I mean, i get you were joking, but your jokes aren't always gonna fly with people, especially when it's at the expense of a community that someone who has helped you through hard times is a part of

: - |
why do you lab experiments all speak like basic white women
a man of upstanding morality (this is a joke because you are the exact opposite of this)
this man speaks enchantment table

More like they regret having helped you in the past considering the kind of person you are

Which is all bullstuff considering I acted the exact same way in 2018 lol, in actuality, was several degrees worse. I used to have completely unironic arguments that would span out for 10 pages about transgender people. This is literally just a stuffty 1-up he's been sitting on for a year, the intentions are clear because he's not blocked on discord, where he could've messaged me about something private.

I'm back for two days because I heard Tito posted and we're already going 5 years back in time to mine out the biggest 'gotchas' I've ever posted on this forum. No matter how you look at it that stuff is petty. Have fun with whatever you accomplished here

"free helicopter rides for lgbt people honk honk heh stop browsing reddit LOL someody give this man a red pill -_____-"
best post in the thread

*scratches back of head
Look at your belly. Feel how squishy and soft it is. Isn't it so soft? It's there to protect your squirmy insides. They need a lot of protection because they are v v delicate. Remember that. I love your belly. Look at your eyes in a mirror. Wow, they're so colourful. They have so many different shades in them. They are there to make sure you can see the world around you. Isn't that fascinating? I love your eyes. Look at your hands. They are both hard and soft at the same time. They have lines in them that some people think hold your future. Isn't that amazing? They help you write and draw and lift and push. They are beautiful. I love your hands. Look at your feet. Wiggle your toes. Isn't it so cool how you can do that? And these little or big things at the end of your body help you walk and run and dance. So brilliant. I love your feet. Look at your mouth. It can open wide wide wide or squeeze shut shut shut. You can make your face look completely different, just by using your mouth. You mouth lets you talk and sing and kiss. It's so beautiful. I love your mouth. Look at you. Look at your vessel. Look at your city. Look at what you've become. You are a walking, talking, breathing, looking, dancing, writing, drawing, lifting, pushing, running, kissing, singing machine. Isn't that just amazing? It's so important to look after your city, because if you don't, the people inside will not know how to live properly. Don't try and harm your city. Because your city is you, and you are fascinating and amazing and brilliant and beautiful. Protect yourself. I love you.

Look at your belly. Feel how squishy and soft it is. Isn't it so soft? It's there to protect your squirmy insides. They need a lot of protection because they are v v delicate. Remember that. I love your belly. Look at your eyes in a mirror. Wow, they're so colourful. They have so many different shades in them. They are there to make sure you can see the world around you. Isn't that fascinating? I love your eyes. Look at your hands. They are both hard and soft at the same time. They have lines in them that some people think hold your future. Isn't that amazing? They help you write and draw and lift and push. They are beautiful. I love your hands. Look at your feet. Wiggle your toes. Isn't it so cool how you can do that? And these little or big things at the end of your body help you walk and run and dance. So brilliant. I love your feet. Look at your mouth. It can open wide wide wide or squeeze shut shut shut. You can make your face look completely different, just by using your mouth. You mouth lets you talk and sing and kiss. It's so beautiful. I love your mouth. Look at you. Look at your vessel. Look at your city. Look at what you've become. You are a walking, talking, breathing, looking, dancing, writing, drawing, lifting, pushing, running, kissing, singing machine. Isn't that just amazing? It's so important to look after your city, because if you don't, the people inside will not know how to live properly. Don't try and harm your city. Because your city is you, and you are fascinating and amazing and brilliant and beautiful. Protect yourself. I love you.

https://youtu.be/JaHjvTbwx2c

*scratches back of head
based
why have you been spewing so much garbage recently

This is literally just a stuffty 1-up he's been sitting on for a year, the intentions are clear because he's not blocked on discord
what the forget would even be my motive for this? we were always on good terms, i didnt even know you were also like this back then until you told me now.
forget you to be honest, you clearly never got over your narcissistic tendencies, i dont understand how your first belief is that ive been two-faced this ENTIRE time instead of me getting mad just now when i read your anti lgbt ‘jokes’