Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115006 times)

If you're alright and are still reading this thread, Val, it's not worth it to throw your life away over any one person, or one relationship, time can heal those wounds, but not if you  cause permanent damage to your body by going overboard on harmful drugs

Life is filled with hardships, you can't let one of what could even be several break ups hurt you like this, or you definitely won't live to see the days where you get back up on your feet, and work towards the next relationship

You have people that very much care about you and are willing to help you through this, you just have to listen and push yourself until you're back in good spirits

hopefully that's all handled

on a side note is it just me or is it weird to vent on blf?

no

not really, it's honestly refreshing from a bunch of the other stuff

not really, it's honestly refreshing from a bunch of the other stuff
I remember people vented in the past but this caught me off guard
I find it weird because there's better places to vent and logically you should only use this as a last stand thing

I hope he's okay. does anyone know how he's doing?

val despite all your rep and your self-image you are definitely someone who is going somewhere. dont end it all prematurely now, both for yourself and everyone you know.

you can solve your problems  and overcome your obstacles. dont do this, if you havent already, please

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 04:03:39 PM by CompMix »

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 04:03:52 PM by CompMix »

Forgot to mention-- I guess this is my last chance. Didn't get a stroke or much damage this time around so hey, if someone reaches out and talks for 15m I'll be more than happy to set sights on rehab.
Message me on telegram.