pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115062 times)

Apologies for losing my mind, I was committed to ending my life. stuff was loving scary when you collapse on the street and have serious risk for stroke. And you're all my best buds for showing concern. I feel legitimately loved. Also AMA
You are forgiven, but you should REALLY get yourself looked at as these things don't just disappear, it may just be a moment of clarity, you never know with these things, especially after taking all that meth, you don't want to have more incidents like this in the near or even distant future

meth forgets with your brain and it takes a while to un-forget it. get started on rehab/recovery now while you're sober so you don't get drawn back in as easily. you need to build up barriers to easy relief so you can get through the suffering of quitting drugs for good, and come out on the other end successfully.

even if you dont think you are addicted, its better to go through the process. if you really are addicted and you dont know it, withdrawal symptoms will hit like a truck and you'll get sucked back in. otherwise, you've just overprepared and played it safe.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 04:40:51 PM by Conan »

enough drug talk.

its time for gay

i forgetin hate aggretsuko stupid ass show

isabelle is ok I haven't actually played her in smash

i forgetin hate aggretsuko stupid ass show

isabelle is ok I haven't actually played her in smash
eat stuff and die aggretsuko is an amazing show. then again i might be biased because i work a similar job with similar times with similar colleagues and similar bosses
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 12:01:44 PM by sleep »

I’m heteroloveual but emit gay energy, do I qualify for this thread

yes we love lgbt allies

eat stuff and die aggretsuko is an amazing show. then again i might be biased because i work a similar job with similar times with similar colleagues and similar bosses
You are bias aggretsuko is just haha we work job and it is annoying so we get pissed off and death metal also im a racoon and every employee is a furry haha also hello kitty artstyle!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 11:21:18 AM by CompMix »

You are bias aggretsuko is just haha we work job and it is annoying so we get pissed off and death metal also im a racoon and every employee is a furry haha also hello kitty artstyle!
yea no