Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 117184 times)

Your paycheck and self respect say otherwise
you think you know so much but its so little. i bet your name isnt even knighted and your house isnt worth 7 digits. why don't you go ahead and don't even speak to me anymore

you think you know so much but its so little. i bet your name isnt even knighted and your house isnt worth 7 digits. why don't you go ahead and don't even speak to me anymore

Oooh I really hit a nerve there. Didn't you say in this very thread that you sell your body to strangers? And I know you've said before that you don't get paid at your current job so really I'm right on the money and you just don't want to admit it.

picrew icon maker with pride flags is out

you cant make a bald white man with a confederate flag in the back. Sad!

Oooh I really hit a nerve there.
u sound handicapped lol

Didn't you say in this very thread that you sell your body to strangers? And I know you've said before that you don't get paid at your current job so really I'm right on the money and you just don't want to admit it.
i sent nudes for easy money when i was 19, thats 3 years ago lmao it was way better than a part time i could just be a lazy pos and play videogames. x)
my current job is a 40h no pay internship required for college, im actually paying money to work here, its fun work, its videogame development! i recently moved out on my own because i wanted to try it out, just turned 22 so i wanted to move out. the house is in the middle of the city utrecht, which is really expensive but im really fortunate and lucky~ i can sustain with just art commissions besides the 40h work week. its way better than working part time! sometimes i cut it a bit tight with my budget because im still in between really big commissions right now and i party so much i am a crazy spender. its ok though because i always have a safety net, living on my own is fun, im glad i decided to try it out

oh also my yard is bigger than your room bye

aight cool thread cool posts now put my toes in yo mouth

sleep do you really feel the need to type a paragraph about how better you are then beachbum

this is code word for please stop flexxing on everyone

sleep do you really feel the need to type a paragraph about how better you are then beachbum

this is code word for please stop flexxing on everyone
it's justified because it's in response to beachbum basically calling them poor

u sound handicapped lol

You should probably look at the novel you just typed out, it reeks of insecurity lmao

« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 07:47:02 PM by beachbum111111 »