pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115085 times)

sleep do you really feel the need to type a paragraph about how better you are then beachbum

this is code word for please stop flexxing on everyone
instead of complaining about somebody actually committing to their confidence because your defense for everything is "I'm a nihilist" how about you maybe forget off elsewhere unless you're actually willing to have an ounce of self awareness

gods it feels great to be single and not have to invest myself in someone else, being gay and single is basically the best state to be in

it doesn't make any difference what your loveual orientation is if you're single

it doesn't make any difference what your loveual orientation is if you're single
spoken like a true virgin

instead of complaining about somebody actually committing to their confidence because your defense for everything is "I'm a nihilist" how about you maybe forget off elsewhere unless you're actually willing to have an ounce of self awareness
i'm a nihilist im ok with people committing to confidence sleep just came off as obnoxious personally

I agree it rlly do not matter

i'm a nihilist im ok with people committing to confidence sleep just came off as obnoxious personally
you clearly lack perspective then if you think he’s just making obnoxious ramblings to be dismissed using whatever hand you’re not jacking off to a lack of caring about anything with

you clearly lack perspective then if you think he’s just making obnoxious ramblings to be dismissed using whatever hand you’re not jacking off to a lack of caring about anything with
I mean like there's no need beachbum is obviously a handicap  so whats the point of typing a paragraph for him?

boom stick your talking stuff in the wrang neighberhood...

You should probably look at the novel you just typed out, it reeks of insecurity lmao
so how much money do you make

i dunno why people bother tryin to have any kinda conversation with boomstick with the hopes that the dusty cogs and gears in his sad little skull are gonna turn in any other direction than “forget you for putting any effort into anything life is pointless lol”

i dunno why people bother tryin to have any kinda conversation with boomstick with the hopes that the dusty cogs and gears in his sad little skull are gonna turn in any other direction than “forget you for putting any effort into anything life is pointless lol”
I just wanna drink water and tryna hang with people I like :) but yeah

your the one that needs to chilllax