pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 117174 times)

bitch how much money do you make
i remember him mentioning in one thread he laid asphalt for roads as part of a crew, but it might not be the case anymore. hes obviously joking anyways lol

i remember him mentioning in one thread he laid asphalt for roads as part of a crew, but it might not be the case anymore. hes obviously joking anyways lol
I worked in the concrete business with my dad and grandpa

i'm a nihilist im ok with people committing to confidence sleep just came off as obnoxious personally
I agree it rlly do not matter
i was being obnoxious on purpose since i hate talking about it. the biggest thing the ‘fortune’ has caused is family drama in my already tiny family. also i was drunk 😬

i just wanna know how much money he makes is all

lets place our bets on how much CAD$ beachbum makes until he posts a paystub

you think you know so much but its so little. i bet your name isnt even knighted and your house isnt worth 7 digits. why don't you go ahead and don't even speak to me anymore
You're only in your early 20's. The odds of you owning a house on your own that's worth that much are approx... 0 percent lol

aren't you a unpaid intern

omg how many hints does it take??
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 12:42:10 PM by sleep »

lets place our bets on how much CAD$ beachbum makes until he posts a paystub
he's definitely a NEET
You're only in your early 20's. The odds of you owning a house on your own that's worth that much are approx... 0 percent lol
that's definitely not unbelievable for certain fields lol. I know a 23 year old who gets paid 180k a year. tech money can get pretty crazy

sidenote: forget terfs

also hes legit not living in america where real estate and anything regarding finances is actually dogstuff

when im making the money ill say so but its not so i want to be vague. my prev posts have already hinted well enough (20y/o's may own expensive housing, but they don't get knighted)