Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 114967 times)

Yes, I am, welcome to Deus Ex boyo
give me the satisfaction of arguing on the internet :panda:

Ngl the past few days of going back and forth w you ppl is starting to tire me out

take a vacation from this place. please

Ngl the past few days of going back and forth w you ppl is starting to tire me out
take a break my dude, get another pizza

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the wood-burning pizza oven, dork

But seriously though, go do something better with your time

I've written plenty of papers

All of them As

also lol

I'm not anti-intellectual I'm anti-appealtoauthority
Literally nothing can be taken at face value

I trust my own eyes an sensibilities before any dipstuff scientist trying to look cute with stuff you can't really quantify

ok thats a fair perspective, your previous post carries a completely different tone tho

what about research on topics you arent informed about? do you never take them as trustworthy as you dont have the background to verify their research makes sense?

deux ex can we negotiate something. can you debate like all week but declare like a tuesday just a wholesome conversation day. it would give your big boy bones time to rest

go way pokemon forgeter

take a break my dude, get another pizza

I made breakfast for dinner

ok thats a fair perspective, your previous post carries a completely different tone tho

what about research on topics you arent informed about? do you never take them as trustworthy as you dont have the background to verify their research makes sense?

depends on my mood
sometimes I just shrug and say "yeah alright"
not gonna debate the figures of hockey or anything lmao

deux ex can we negotiate something. can you debate like all week but declare like a tuesday just a wholesome conversation day. it would give your big boy bones time to rest

this train nvr stops