pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115066 times)

This entire forum is filled with furry degenerates like sleep, autistic edgelords like googalini, and virgin republican cucks like Deus Ex. And the worst part is, I’m all three of them.

shut up kid

mega mind over here typing all that bullstuff in 30 seconds. is that why its so incoherent?

Nothing I've said is incoherent, and it's funny coming from you, the king of forum mental breakdowns, to even imply otherwise

Nothing I've said is incoherent,
because you spend hours of your free time here dipstuff thats the joke
and it's funny coming from you, the king of forum mental breakdowns
"forum mental breakdowns" oh my god what a stretch, you have written a book worth of ad hominems per user on this loving website.
what are you even thinking calling me this after any time i checked here this weekend there were new posts by you with paragraphs worth of stuff 🚨 no one cares about 🚨

can you guys just kiss

None of my posts stretch for paragraphs, unlike toothed deer's multiple mental breakdowns over this forum. Idek why anyone takes Donnie boy seriously anymore, his brain's as forgeted as his hair!!

I have to ask, where do you all get this concept that posting online is some big effort?
Apparently it is considering how tiring you find it to keep up your schtick

None of my posts stretch for paragraphs, unlike toothed deer's multiple mental breakdowns over this forum. Idek why anyone takes Donnie boy seriously anymore, his brain's as forgeted as his hair!!
idk man hes been looking pretty well groomed from what ive seen

Apparently it is considering how tiring you find it to keep up your schtick

Even Doomguy has to take five every once in a while

Ripping and tearing your way through Hell isn't spending minutes of your time typing up fake arguments on an Albanian Lego forum

You're just a bad troll, go do something better with those minutes

Even Doomguy has to take five every once in a while
that's right
i always say no homo after tho

dog his hair is forgetin hot. don't deny the facts

watching deus get ass blasted by magic marker brigade is great