Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 114963 times)

dead naming transmissions is my favorite sport.
ok whatever but I really dont like the feeling in my teeth when i bite into ice cream it like makes my teeth vibrate and it hurts

this is such a loving stupid and ignorant statement it baffles me that u would even say this
did u forget to consider the families involved or ? ?  i mean they probably care
bruh U sure as hell don't. are you tryna tell me the whole ass american population mourns 9/11 because of the victims' families? do NOT be ridiculous. it's literally just US culture to be upset about 9/11 cus yall don't care about like...... what.......... the armenian genocide for example. if u even know what that is. forget terfs

dead naming transmissions is my favorite sport.
your humor is based on being pathetic

bruh U sure as hell don't. are you tryna tell me the whole ass american population mourns 9/11 because of the victims' families? do NOT be ridiculous. it's literally just US culture to be upset about 9/11 cus yall don't care about like...... what.......... the armenian genocide for example. if u even know what that is. forget terfs
ok as if armenians dont care about the armenian genocide ? as if jewish people dont care about the holocaust ? why arent i as an american allowed to be mournful over a past event in which nearly 3 thousand people died ????
and same for the above listed. i doubt every armenian cares or every jewish person cares but you can not loving tell me what i am and am not supposed to care about

i liked dr pepper and then i tried mr pibb and now i like mr pibb instead of dr pepper

i inhaled flakes of the WTC on 9/11 as an infant and now i'm trans

can we get 20 pages

why this bitch tripping lmao

yeah... someone make a straight pride thread

someone make a pride thread for people who have hair and 2 legs

someone make a pride thread for people who have hair and 2 legs

i liked dr pepper and then i tried mr pibb and now i like mr pibb instead of dr pepper
why is soda brown

adbot also supports pride month