pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115027 times)

still dont know wht this word means
im gonna guess an example is michael jackson

transformers mondays

today in toothed deer acts like a sociopathic sperg:
that response does not display sociopathic tendencies

I mean I could call you a sociopath who leeches off of other peoples personalities if you want something a little more close to home.
the only personality i leech on is your attitude because you serve it to me on a silver platter, i love it tho. feed me bitch

im not even going to lie watching you blind fire like this is kind of funny at times it actually makes me wonder why you speak like you hate me yet seem to not know anything about me
youre already hyperbole as forget but i mean youve yet to even land a hit. maybe you should just stay less creative like the other scumlords here and just stick to calling me transcigarette
Proof that hrt pills and medication fry your brain

Proof that hrt pills and medication fry your brain
damn you deadass that's on Jahy Sama king no cap forget child enthusiastS

my skin is falling off from hrt

im not even going to lie watching you blind fire like this is kind of funny at times it actually makes me wonder why you speak like you hate me yet seem to not know anything about me
youre already hyperbole as forget but i mean youve yet to even land a hit. maybe you should just stay less creative like the other scumlords here and just stick to calling me transcigarette

You know this is donnie we're talking about right
frankly i'll take donnie over u anyday considering the boring stiff sawdust headed fool u are

You know this is donnie we're talking about right
at least donnie is cute

Beachbum sounds more mad than Donnie, tbh