pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115068 times)

you mean the guy who has somehow gotten banned more than thot patrol for his insane bitchfits? Hardly.
"insane bitchfits"

"ok badspot, ban my account" x5.

"insane bitchfits"

"ok badspot, ban my account" x5.

And what about the 20 other accounts?

my tempo is once a year, ive been here for 7

you mean the guy who has somehow gotten banned more than thot patrol for his insane bitchfits? Hardly.
holy stuff your avatar is entrepreneur in

its been 20 minutes since i opened this reply and i just want it to be loving posted so here we go

my attitude has always been bad but in the recent year as im making giant steps fighting depression (which by this point barely exists anymore ✨) i at least feel like im not comparable anymore to myself from at least pre 2018
i dont have a grudge for beachbum and grimlock
i dont want to apologize another time about my most recent ban
i do want to express that i know all three of us know that besides that recent ban, any ban in the past 2 years have been purposely self-inflicted to cold-turkey the summer break, it even says so in the threads the bans are in

i suck at holding grudges, i dont have one. i dont like watching either of you do your best to say some stuff that would actually make me feel bad, and i dont like replying back with equal caliber

At least you admit that you have no personality that's of any value lmao.
reread this sentence and the context of it over and over until you realize that you played yourself hard
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 11:11:44 AM by Khaz »

At least you admit that you have no personality that's of any value lmao.
verbal Self Delete

yo when I saw grimlocks new avatar I was all like why tf is carolcat being so aggressive

three accounts in the span of a month or two...
the cheap laughs are not so cheap anymore 👀

thank you grimlock and beach bum for supporting lgbt rights

holy stuff your avatar is entrepreneur in
Gracias
yo when I saw grimlocks new avatar I was all like why tf is carolcat being so aggressive
Hahahahaha I can see your point. I don’t change it much

the cheap laughs are not so cheap anymore 👀
Thot patrol and people actually bothered by thot patrol

thank you grimlock and beach bum for supporting lgbt rights
Unironically I have no problem with homoloveuality. Don’t pin that on me, who people do and don’t like is not my business nor my problem.  People acting like spergs is a different story however

Unironically I have no problem with homoloveuality. Don’t pin that on me, who people do and don’t like is not my business nor my problem.  People acting like spergs is a different story however
I think most people who seem like they do are just being edgy, my dad and I talked about this - it's more or less people want to stop hearing about it, but they don't care if people are gay. As my dad put it "I don't give a forget if you're gay, stop telling me about your gayness". It's hilarious but kind of true, I'm sick of hearing about it as well