pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 117596 times)

As my dad put it "I don't give a forget if you're gay, stop telling me about your gayness". It's hilarious but kind of true, I'm sick of hearing about it as well
i probably  already told this story but i met  this dude with gender dysphoria and they decided  to be trans (which is fine) and preferred people refer to them as her (which is also fine). unfortunately they threw away their entire personality and literally only talked about how much of a girl she was, and it's hella annoying when you're trying  to have a  conversation with someone and a person just walks in and just starts rambling on and on about how you're a woman
long story short i told her to shut up and got outed as a transphobe :v
being unique is fine as long as it doesn't make you a shallow puddle of a person in the process

and no i didnt tell her to shut up because she was trans i told her to shut up because she was forcing dumb gender politics into literally everything

unfortunately they threw away their entire personality and literally only talked about how much of a girl she was
there's a lot of those. i think they tend to tone it down after a few months. i think it's because
1) they're happy to finally have solved a lifelong identity crCIA
2) it is an attempt to stave off self-doubt by repeatedly asserting to themselves that they really are their gender
3) they can say things that they've wanted to say for their entire life but never had "permission" to say

usually it stops unless it's just one of those people that makes their identity their entire personality for the rest of their entire life; in which case, they'll never act like a normal human again.
is there a term for this phase?

being a narcissist?

being a narcissist?
that's an actual disorder that comes with abusive controlling tendencies though

at least in my personal experience generally the obnoxious homoloveuals are the ones that that cause the rest the majority of resentment by playing the loveuality card as the reason people don't like them instead of them being completely obnoxious. it's sad really, it's always that one idiot that causes problems for everyone else
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 08:10:34 PM by Grimlock² »

Thot patrol and people actually bothered by thot patrol
[img
im not bothered but i'm sure their wallets say otherwise

the cheap laughs are not so cheap anymore 👀
$15 is expensive?

I think most people who seem like they do are just being edgy, my dad and I talked about this - it's more or less people want to stop hearing about it, but they don't care if people are gay. As my dad put it "I don't give a forget if you're gay, stop telling me about your gayness". It's hilarious but kind of true, I'm sick of hearing about it as well

Yea I personally agree on this 100% I honestly think most people these days truly don't give a forget if you're a cigarette but eventually you really do have to shut up about it and it's personally one of the reasons why I'm not very fond of lgbt movement as of late. I also think the excessive pandering to them is completley unnessarcy and more detrimental to the movement than people like to admit whether it be from within the lgbt movement or from "allies".

I'd say FINANCIALLY IRRESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!

one can always stuffpost for free
Just don't quote Full Metal Jacket

anyway................. trans rights

yall are honestly so committed to making bad posts and personally I can respect that