pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115109 times)

you can still stuffpost about cigarettes and still hold a legitimate opinion.

you can still stuffpost about cigarettes and still hold a legitimate opinion.
you cant honestly think you hold any ground to tell folks to shut up about being lgbtq or whatnot when you say stuff like that to bait them. the reason that tards make their loveuality into their entire personality is because they have 0 confidence thanks to being constantly stuff on and overcompensate

you cant honestly think you hold any ground to tell folks to shut up about being lgbtq or whatnot when you say stuff like that to bait them. the reason that tards make their loveuality into their entire personality is because they have 0 confidence thanks to being constantly stuff on and overcompensate
don't brag about it and maybe
constantly stuff on and overcompensate
this won't happen

don't brag about it and maybe this won't happen
you have a singular quantum particle for a brain

anyway................. trans rights
it aint exist........

how's microcephaly working out for you

why are u getting this heated over an argument that has existed since the dawn of the internet

why are u getting this heated over an argument that has existed since the dawn of the internet
i had to laff at the fact that you quoted my casual one liner and assumed that i was genuinely upset and not literally anyone else in the argument

stay trying unova. im straight bro

the sheer lack of awareness you still have after all this time is probably the most pathetic thing ive seen on this website

i dont know what courses through your peanut gallery of a brain that makes you think that you of all people should even attempt to insult or otherwise engage in any form of serious discussion is solid proof that when youre forced to partake in society youll be absolutely obliterated by your peers for your horrible personality and thought process

stay trying unova. im straight bro
👀
i was under the impression you were unironic since it isnt unlike you. sorry bro
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 05:11:10 PM by Unova2 »

unova i can only assume you responded to me because im khaz and im not allowed to casually fling stuffpost insults here and there but anyone else spewing bullstuff in a pride month thread is

either way this thread is full of 's
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 05:14:58 PM by Khaz »

unova i can only assume you responded to me because im khaz and im not allowed to casually fling stuffpost insults here and there but anyone else spewing bullstuff in a pride month thread is
i dont know how to respond to this. all i know is that in every other thread you're not doing stuffposts at all

how's microcephaly working out for you
i objectively have the world's biggest forehead I Think You Might be Wrong