Blockland forums tier list

Author Topic: Blockland forums tier list  (Read 10976 times)

I've not heard about his servers, and he posts so little on the forums these days that i just assumed that he contributed next to nothing

he was one of the main people behind thot patrol

he was one of the main people behind thot patrol

The most criminal organization

he posts so little on the forums these days

Nonnel hardly posts 'regularly' but you put him in C tier. Idk there are alot of people on the list that haven't really made servers, addons, or builds to contribute to the game that are alot higher then they should be. posting in off topic shouldn't be considered contribution since it takes zero effort and contributes nothing to the game.

I can attest that Tony is an underrated builder and Tito's servers are the bomb

Honestly Tony has probably contributed the most to the game in terms of builds. Guys always inviting me to his server.

Tony’s one of the better(not the best) builders in game history.

im surprised pie crust is still put on a tier list even though he is ban on sight

also if im being honest i would put myself in E because ive built nothing good ever lol

also if im being honest i would put myself in E because ive built nothing good ever lol

Impostor syndrome brothers be like

Impostor syndrome brothers be like
unless getting really good at deathmatch servers counts. they do help stimulate the server n all

unless getting really good at deathmatch servers counts. they do help stimulate the server n all

To be fair blocklands building system is loving awful very time consuming. It's easier and quicker to build a scene in Maya then it is in Blockland.

what even is a biqus