This site is bad and nothing would be lost if it were shut down (except addons)

Author Topic: This site is bad and nothing would be lost if it were shut down (except addons)  (Read 11540 times)

Over the past two or so years I've noticed that the quality of this site had spiked down severely as problem users flood the site with their stupid brainlet bullstuff that they post in every thread, and even then when they're banned they just pop up on their 20th alt to continue the cycle. Seeing as I've been around on the community for at LEAST six years I think I'd have some credibility to say this site has become incredibly toxic to the point that it's nowhere near like old Blockland was. When I look in boards like off-topic it's just a bunch of incomprehensible bullstuff like "straight pride thread," master matthew's dumbforget posts, or some other stuffhead's political opinions that only serve to cause drama. Even in unrelated topics you still see users arguing about stupid stuff for pages in the thread, derailing them constantly. Also yeah I would normally wanna leave but this game has been held close to me seeing how long I've been involved with it.

Honestly the only good things that even really come from this site anymore are the add-ons that people create for the game.

badspot pull the loving plug

the reason all the 'naughties' keep pulling the same stuff is because a. of how lax badspot's moderation is and b. badspot barely even knows the site exists anymore so they're just here to see what they can get away with lol

the reason all the 'naughties' keep pulling the same stuff is because a. of how lax badspot's moderation is and b. badspot barely even knows the site exists anymore so they're just here to see what they can get away with lol
last time badspot even made a post or moved a topic was december

you'll probably be banned now

you'll probably be banned now
this thread isn't breaking any rules. it's not a leaving post

remember when you tried to add me and get me to join your discord server before Lol

this thread isn't breaking any rules. it's not a leaving post
people have been banned for "this site sucks it should be shut down" posts

remember when you tried to add me and get me to join your discord server before Lol
pipe down ghost exit my forum already

people have been banned for "this site sucks it should be shut down" posts
ah oh well

remember when i made this thread in drama