This site is bad and nothing would be lost if it were shut down (except addons)

Author Topic: This site is bad and nothing would be lost if it were shut down (except addons)  (Read 11545 times)

you're not the only one with this opinion, obviously

No one's forcing you to log in, dipstuff

at least the site will live on in our hearts

I'm not forcing you log in, dipstuff
you must feel targeted by the original post or you wouldn't be insulting me

I agree, this place is just kind of a “post up and stuff on the wall for a few minutes to see what kind of smear you left” at this point. The entire point of this forum is for a game that no longer receives updates and obviously new members are far and few. It’s actually incredible that some people here are still trying to climb the “popularity ladder” when, ultimately, they’ll be lost to time when this place inevitably shuts down, and no one will give a forget or even remember them.

I agree with this entire OP. Why can't Badspot just admin people that the entire forum trusts and will actually make the forums better and not turn it into an Ephilates situation, like Conan and Pecon.

I agree, this place is just kind of a “post up and stuff on the wall for a few minutes to see what kind of smear you left” at this point. The entire point of this forum is for a game that no longer receives updates and obviously new members are far and few. It’s actually incredible that some people here are still trying to climb the “popularity ladder” when, ultimately, they’ll be lost to time when this place inevitably shuts down, and no one will give a forget or even remember them.
if I can make a positive impression on people before this place gets archived or nuked then that's all I need

I agree with this entire OP. Why can't Badspot just admin people that the entire forum trusts and will actually make the forums better and not turn it into an Ephilates situation, like Conan and Pecon.
Wasn't Ephilates exactly like those people you mentioned? Contributed greatly to the community, and most the forums trusted him.

Wasn't Ephilates exactly like those people you mentioned? Contributed greatly to the community, and most the forums trusted him.
ephi had a bit of drama specifically around him, ex his hatred for kalphiter and tendency to ban him for even the slightest offense or something like that

if I can make a positive impression on people before this place gets archived or nuked then that's all I need

I like u