the hot takes thread

Author Topic: the hot takes thread  (Read 11285 times)

small bricks and vertical plates are for people who have no skill building with normal bricks
this is still the stupidest stuff ive ever heard on this game

those bricks unlock a whole new style of building. it depends on what youre going for. sure you can make things look good with normal bricks but they 90% of the time can and will be improved with small bricks. the level of detail you can achieve is woah

people today who regularly use small bricks are the same people who can build just fine with default. (sylvanor, brickitect, myself, the brighter dark, etc)

my source: playing the loving game for 10 years /endrant

small bricks and vertical plates are for people who have no skill building with normal bricks
based

Small brick purists be like check out my awesome chair guys

terraria is better than minecraft

fallout 76 did have an abysmal launch BUT it has bounced back and is being loaded with good content updates (Wild Wasteland, Wastelanders, Nuclear Winter) and in it's current state is actually a pretty fun game and worth playing

building in miniature scale (example MERP) is not easy as people say it is, building in such a small scale and it actually looking good is probably nearly as difficult as standard building since it takes creativity and effort to cram details into a small miniature space (thank God for small bricks and no collides)

fallout 76 in it's current state is actually a pretty fun game and worth playing

Yeah... checks out

fallout 76 did have an abysmal launch BUT it has bounced back and is being loaded with good content updates (Wild Wasteland, Wastelanders, Nuclear Winter) and in it's current state is actually a pretty fun game and worth playing

building in miniature scale (example MERP) is not easy as people say it is, building in such a small scale and it actually looking good is probably nearly as difficult as standard building since it takes creativity and effort to cram details into a small miniature space (thank God for small bricks and no collides)
[laugh track]

the hottest of takes minus the murder comment

Yeah, like being ported to the Switch.
Give me some good content.
But dolphins though and raids and forest mansions and parrots and new stones and updated villagers and trading and new mobs and...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 03:42:52 PM by cblock360 »

hey guys where is terraria otherworlds

Indiana Jones is a better Trilogy than Star Wars.

Indiana Jones is a better Trilogy than Star Wars.
who is debating this

blockland is superior to all games mentioned here
hahahahaha no

Annoying Orange and the nra have done more damage to 2a rights than obama ever did
how so? i would like some clarification
tbh i would be completely fine without ever owning my own car (if i could help it)
thats why we have uber :D
Video commercials and advertisements are borderline insulting. All they do is waste your time and insult your intelligence while also putting themselves in a poorer light than if they had never subjugated you to their ad in the first place.
most are
and small bricks are more detailed compared to normal bricks
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 12:49:24 AM by jtchoi2003 »