Google goes NUCLEAR | Project Veritas CENSORED

Author Topic: Google goes NUCLEAR | Project Veritas CENSORED  (Read 8087 times)

probably because a bunch of handicaps are nonstop stuffposting? just because matthew makes a thread doesn't make it ok to spam mindless garbage.
I never said it was okay, i'm just curious as to why this one is any different, because Badspot never seemed to care about any other Matthew/Tony threads that got derailed

Did you report/alert Badspot about the stuffposts?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 08:54:43 PM by Masterlegodude »

I never said it was okay, i'm just curious as to why this one is any different, because Badspot never seemed to care about any other Matthew/Tony threads that got derailed

I reported them and for some reason when i report people it tends to work. probably a coincidence but still

t. the man who had his report function taken away for reporting kalphiter 9 million times

t. the man who had his report function taken away for reporting kalphiter 9 million times
considering the subject matter and the time/situation it was warranted

t. the man whos a self proclaimed master troll and god of stuffposting reports local video game junkies for guitar hero discussion

this makes me wonder what traumatic childhood experience grimlock had involving guitar hero

Through the fire and flames is rlly hard

I reported them and for some reason when i report people it tends to work. probably a coincidence but still
yes policeman this is the post

Badspot probably has a stake in the convo here. Remember that he rightfully banned Kimon for being a drooling handicap.

thread derailed from topic at hand. now we're talking about people getting temp bans lmao.

you did it guys
you illegalized guitar hero

i just made this image. theres a lot of pictures of results like these floating around but i just did it myself to see. i'll verify i have never looked up anything like what googles suggesting for either of these results to appear how they do.

it would make sense to assume large amounts of other people are searching this, but this "insider" suggests that google autofills these things themselves, and these results are really specific and a little far fetched. i imagine it takes a lot of people to influence search results so... lack for a better term, direct like this. i mean you know, given that they actually do influence search results, and i imagine enough people know the science behind love to not search "men can have babies now" like its fact. the wording is just weird to me. i think its pretty sus given the political climate revolving around all this. its just too specifically targeted. its so subtle too. doesnt sit well with me honestly

it'll be interesting to see how this develops. if it even does  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 04:08:58 PM by mod-man »