late night thoughts with the forums

Author Topic: late night thoughts with the forums  (Read 1867 times)

what is a hoe really? am i one In Disguise???

on a deeper and more serious thought id like to talk about the dissolutionment with reality. starting around february i was in class and a moment of like unclarity hit me. for the next couple of months I would have these weird thoughts about my reality and my sense of self became distorted and at times id break down. i don't know what caused it maybe it was some long muted acid flashback. after a couple of months tho I feel fine with like my sense of reality and all that. I know this sounds bonkers but idk I thought it was something interesting to mention. have you guys ever encountered this weird feeling/state of mind?

THIS IS what selling weed in a parking lot causes you to become

the life of a chinaman aint easy

what is a hoe really? am i one In Disguise???
a gardening tool
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 05:08:29 AM by Defendor »

im absolutely mind blown by exactly how much stuff amazon sells, you can't really tell unless you personally witness at least 70,000 shipments going through to be delivered in the morning. every day. in one single facility

and in the back of your mind you wonder how many of those 75k orders and the ones for the rest of the world are just useless stuff that no one even really needs but slightly think is pretty cool

how come the human mind has developed uncontrollable fears of things such as clowns or fictional things like how does that help one survive in Da Wild

on a deeper and more serious thought id like to talk about the dissolutionment with reality. starting around february i was in class and a moment of like unclarity hit me. for the next couple of months I would have these weird thoughts about my reality and my sense of self became distorted and at times id break down. i don't know what caused it maybe it was some long muted acid flashback. after a couple of months tho I feel fine with like my sense of reality and all that. I know this sounds bonkers but idk I thought it was something interesting to mention. have you guys ever encountered this weird feeling/state of mind?

probably a subconscious trigger. good thing you didn't feed into the cycle though, it could have become a habit.

how come the human mind has developed uncontrollable fears of things such as clowns or fictional things like how does that help one survive in Da Wild

human psychology is designed to be adaptive to any environment. fear of clowns and fictional things are learned traits.

research is pretty cool
that's temporary

mercenary kings is forever

i think of how my cats are gonna cope with me leaving for college

that's temporary

mercenary kings is forever
Mercenary Kings is pretty forgetin' grindy, not gonna lie. The art is pretty though.

and in the back of your mind you wonder how many of those 75k orders and the ones for the rest of the world are just useless stuff that no one even really needs but slightly think is pretty cool
makes ya wonder how many of them are carrotes