Author Topic: Antifa gives man free ride to the hospital  (Read 13738 times)

Straight horde mode, full on assault from every angle
i feel like toddlers wouldnt be much of a threat since a single kick would do them in and they are not very mobile, probably 100? idk

You can't kill filth that was never truly alive.

he filmed his fascist buddies breaking someone's neck and posted the vid on the internet along with the person who got hurt's name rather than the people who injured her. he gets whatever he has coming to him for being a piece of stuff.

The two party system was a mistake.

he filmed his fascist buddies breaking someone's neck and posted the vid on the internet along with the person who got hurt's name rather than the people who injured her. he gets whatever he has coming to him for being a piece of stuff.

So it's fascism when they do it, but not fascism when Antifa does. Okay cool thanks for signing up for your handicap(tm) Card, here you go put it in your wallet so you don't lose it

the 'filming' started when she walked up to multiple men swinging her fists, then got washed. was that not the expected result? am I missing something here? do these goons go out in public and start stuff and expect to have anonymity?

of course they don't. this is just another lame excuse for violence from the same morons. they always start stuff and end it crying about being the victim

This is stupid. I could sit here and systematically dismantle every character attack on the guy and you could probably just go find more dirt on him. You people do not want to live in this world you're justifying where it's okay to almost kill someone over meaningless identity tags that can easily be manipulated to fit over whoever you want to skull.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 11:27:31 AM by Punished Rally »

So it's fascism when they do it, but not fascism when Antifa does. Okay cool thanks for signing up for your handicap(tm) Card, here you go put it in your wallet so you don't lose it
you don't know what the word fascism means

You can't kill filth that was never truly alive.
the allies managed to do exactly that during the second world war, what's your point?

you don't know what the word fascism means

Yeah I don't think anyone does or cares because at this point "fascist" is just a meaningless word automatically applied to anyone who's been victimized by antifa post factum.

muh ant1fer are real fashists, they aren't religious, reactionary, traditional or anything that fascists are but they hurt me because the world if i had it my way would have them dead smh this is fascism :((

sure i called you names and want your kind dead but that doesnt mean you can hurt me back that's fascism THEY'RE TRYING TO SILENCE ME WTF MAINSTREAM MEDIA UHH IMIGRANTS UMMM WTF IDK GLOBALISM

This is hardly a partisan issue. You're not supposed to go around beating the forget out of journalists because you don't like what they have to say. That's not how a functional society works.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 11:41:26 AM by Punished Rally »

i also find it really ironic how this guy also endlessly goes around trying to discredit hate crime victims saying that they are mostly hoaxes and now hes using the hate crime defense