Antifa gives man free ride to the hospital

Author Topic: Antifa gives man free ride to the hospital  (Read 13116 times)

This is hardly a partisan issue. You're not supposed to go around beating the forget out of journalists because you don't like what they have to say. That's not how a functional society works.
the ironic veil pulls back...

It was then that Rally retreated to his discord gang to complain about liberals on the Blockland Forums.

nonnel is the liberal matthew and this thread just further proves it

You're not supposed to go around beating the forget out of journalists because you don't like what they have to say. That's not how a functional society works.
i agree with this. do y'all agree with this?

jus wonderin: does anyone here think there is any form of preemptive violence that can be morally justifiable?

jus wonderin: does anyone here think there is any form of preemptive violence that can be morally justifiable?
Yes, but it’s not often. Striking a terrorist hideout when u’ve been given info the terrorist cell is planning an attack for example

I think it depends on the definition of preemptive violence. If someone breaks into my house at night and I ambush them as they walk through my bedroom door, have I commit preemptive violence? Semantics aside, I can't think of anything in civilian application outside of something like mutual combat. Use of force should be governed and regulated by law. In law enforcement and military I think it is justified, but only if it's in accordance with ROE that can be publicly understood and reviewed.

Yes, but it’s not often. Striking a terrorist hideout when u’ve been given info the terrorist cell is planning an attack for example
I think it depends on the definition of preemptive violence. If someone breaks into my house at night and I ambush them as they walk through my bedroom door, have I commit preemptive violence? Semantics aside, I can't think of anything in civilian application outside of something like mutual combat. Use of force should be governed and regulated by law. In law enforcement and military I think it is justified, but only if it's in accordance with ROE that can be publicly understood and reviewed.
(hypothetically) if there was a situation where the state sides with the terrorists or doesn't take action against them, do you think vigilante justice is morally justifiable?

<spam removed>

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 10:21:45 PM by Badspot »

Half life episode 2 comes out on october 10th :) so excited
i am neutral towards antifa

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 10:21:52 PM by Badspot »

(hypothetically) if there was a situation where the state sides with the terrorists or doesn't take action against them, do you think vigilante justice is morally justifiable?

Vigilante justice is only as good as the people who are carrying it out. I think the key here is accountability. Like a self regulated militia, as opposed to loosely connected groups of angry people. I'm a little confused in the context of preemptive violence however. 'Terrorists' kinda imply violence to begin with, so is it really preemptive violence at that point?

I mean in a perfect world I'd prefer it if there were a way to petition the government without resorting to anything extreme

Why isn't unrelated stuffposting a bannable offense, that was so autistic I may actually have to go burn a train set to offset the radiation I just received

Why isn't unrelated stuffposting a bannable offense, that was so autistic I may actually have to go burn a train set to offset the radiation I just received
what do you mean its related. chompski is antifa idiot -_-

ummm didnt you see?
i am neutral towards antifa

the allies managed to do exactly that during the second world war, what's your point?

And exactly what cops do to filth like you today. God bless america