Poll

which is better

banana
44 (51.8%)
dried banana chips
41 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: whos the worst furry on the forums  (Read 38808 times)

foxcrotch
also pretty valid
and bitch i been here before you i got elder's rights sis night fox is YOUR BRAND
hunty night fox was registered in 2010. unless u got an alt or some stuff you aint tellin me
ok night fox
you hating from a cracked screen on an empty stomach aint you dizzy?

for real though you've literally always just been night fox to me. it didn't even occur to me that you might want to be called something else or that people use it as an insult
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 09:17:30 PM by Electrk.. »

also pretty validhunty night fox was registered in 2010. unless u got an alt or some stuff you aint tellin meyou hating from a cracked screen on an empty stomach aint you dizzy?
SA WEETIE february 2010

gworl u aint the only heaux with an alt

you hating from a cracked screen on an empty stomach aint you dizzy?
also LMAOOOO this meme is loving 100/10

you posted stupid bitch
qwtf no i didnt post it doesnt affect me it only affects others idiot

you posted stupid bitch

you posted, get owned loser

you posted stupid bitch
no you are the dumby because i made the thread so that means i am immume you dumb fuk
your the worst furry on the forums now

for real though you've literally always just been night fox to me. it didn't even occur to me that you might want to be called something else or that people use it as an insult
it just depends on who it is fr. like if beachbum or that other bitch or whoever calls me night fox u know they're tryna make it some kinda dig. but I aint got stuff to be embarrassed about. I was a stupid ass idiot but so was everyone else on this bitch of a forum

it just aint my name anymore
also wtf is this?
SA WEETIE february 2010
gworl u aint the only heaux with an alt
bitch who