GifCities - cool geocities gifs from late 99's/early 00's

Author Topic: GifCities - cool geocities gifs from late 99's/early 00's  (Read 1492 times)

https://gifcities.org/
collection of ancient stuff from the old internet, post some interesting stuff you find there

Hypnospace Outlaw NiBBas be like...

yo i found a titty ad

This gif makes me depressed for some reason. Like you could have this wonderful happy conversation with your friends Dave, Stu, and Bobby, but instead you decided to be an advertisement for a corporation with nothing in return except annoyed friends. What has your life come to? Why are you sharing breakthrough introductory rates? All you dream about is Capital One but why? Also who honestly took the time to make this? I would feel so dead making this. You worked your whole life up to this, you were born, had a childhood, went to school, graduated, all those years of your life leading up to this one desk job where you sit down and make a fake conversation between people pretending to care about this credit card... you are better than this! Don't let this be your life.

i am coming for you, forgeter

I miss this internet dearly.

birdy now my pfp
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 06:59:03 AM by keaton »

it's peanut butter jelly time! peanut butter jelly time! peanut butter jelly time! peanut butter jelly time!

that was ages agoooo

looking up "piss" starts the horde