7.1 Magnitude Earthquake 11 miles from Redgecrest, CA

Author Topic: 7.1 Magnitude Earthquake 11 miles from Redgecrest, CA  (Read 2166 times)

Help me I’m at Magic Mountain I don’t wanna die.

bitch im in vegas and i felt that stuff for a whole 10 seconds the big one is coming

bitch im in vegas and i felt that stuff for a whole 10 seconds the big one is coming
this is what you get for being in the west bitchboy

I'm in NY n I felt that stuff

sorry turns out it was actually my fat ass cheeks clapping when i walked up the stairs mb

>UberHaxorNova announces that he's moving out of California
>California begins to shake itself to pieces

I’m sure bernie will find a way to blame this on fracking too

In all seriousness hope everyones okay, especially from the forums. How far is this from conan in Berkley?

In all seriousness hope everyones okay, especially from the forums. How far is this from conan in Berkley?
the bay area is north cali so they probably didnt feel anything

some of my friends are in tahoe lake rn and they barely felt anything

I felt that stuff full on, plus there was a pretty substantial roller a couple days ago. San Andreas can only wait so long.

Holy stuff, barely a day after the last one another earthquake hits, and stronger? forget man, that's not good.

Went to grab a beer from Ralph’s and everyone’s there getting water and canned goods. And alcohol. I actually didn’t have much of a selection, a little pissed.

us cali boys are probably gonna get forgeted by the big one later on

wish us luck

can confirm i felt nothing just like i do when i go to class

yeah we're too far away to feel anything

Pro tip: don’t be taking a stuff when a quake hits. Last thing you need is a broken toilet.