Anyone gonna try out the Classic World of Warcraft when it's released?

Author Topic: Anyone gonna try out the Classic World of Warcraft when it's released?  (Read 3823 times)

Probably not, I've sadly never been into big RPG games that are complicated.
But at the most I'm happy that others might be able to enjoy this recreation of how WoW might've been back then

not gonna sleep tonight cuz i waited long enough for this queue

Anyone gonna try out the Classic World of Warcraft when it's released?

no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzT8UzO1zGQ

i would rather have connection to a blizzard data center near me than have 200ms ping to a gulag hosted private server in poland

i would rather have connection to a blizzard data center near me than have 200ms ping to a gulag hosted private server in poland

you sound like a shill.

starting to piss me off with how bad the droprates for some quest loot is

wtf blizzard i see 4 hooves on these zhevras but im not getting any!!!

honestly I don't mind it, if you don't XP grind then you will run out of quests to do

i understand there has to be a grind, but sometimes i kill at least 20 of them before i get a single loot.  it's made even worse by the many other players who have the same quest as you who have to compete for what little rate there is. they gotta raise the rate at least a little bit. this is just nonsense

bump, it seems like Mankrik is down. it doesnt appear on the realm list at all for me but it doesnt seem like there's an announcement about it anywhere. weird.

stopped playing for awhile because of school. back on again if anyone wants to group up later.