jumbomuffin what does bootlicker mean

Author Topic: jumbomuffin what does bootlicker mean  (Read 2886 times)

keaton's coming in hard deus you're gonna need to try harder, maybe cause u peeled all the leather off the last boot with your saliva u have less bootlicker shill aura charge left
lol ok bootlicker
oh ok so you're a double bootlicker then since you're actually working class but support people who trample people like your family under foot good job
capitalism keeps the poor to the floor bootlicker boy """pulling yourself up by the bootstraps""" only works if you're a rich suburban person. ""self made"" people rarely are
yoo check this stuff out, mum even said i could put it on the fridge if i was good at school O_O

ok bootlicker

why do you use the words "boot licker " so much?what do they mean

He used to be a white natty so either he's trolling or he has autism as I have explained in the Politics thread.

he's a jackboot, of course

imagine getting mad at this

He used to be a white natty so either he's trolling or he has autism as I have explained in the Politics thread.

>nonnel
>chad
Jumbomuffin you've gone too far

probably just realized the new easy targets are political posters

probably just realized the new easy targets are political posters
This. I reckon I held far-right views for about two years (as is evident with past posts on this account), until I had a slow change of heart around summer 2018. I guess I radicalised myself to the far-left through voluntary further reading for my politics course at school which was divided into three, one part being ideologies, reading around the 6 ideologies we had to study made me realise how nationalists are deluded and barking up the wrong tree. Most of my posts are purposely obnoxious as I don't give two forgets what anyone on the forum thinks, I just love annoying and riling people up and it seems to have worked. Cheers.

Just to add, I find it rather curious how 15-17 year old me who was generally angrier, more immature and had political knowledge stemming only from cnn, daily stormer and what my dad said at the dinner table was right wing and how when I took a serious interest in politics and began researching political science and reading books from different authors (atlas shrugged was a painful read) that I became left wing. Call me a self-hating prick but most white nationalists are pasty white boys safe in the comfort of suburbia, out of touch from reality.

it really goes to show how many dudes here are waiting beck and call for the stereotypical over-emotional liberal to react to their posts so desperately that they fell this hard for an obvious troll

can't lock in drama...  :panda:

can't lock in drama...  :panda:
who are you ? did i ask you to post