pkfire literally out of control and he needs to be stopped

Author Topic: pkfire literally out of control and he needs to be stopped  (Read 14624 times)

Well, i guess Edd also counts too, he wasn't exactly a big part of what happened either, if at all, but Based, PK, and Keaton got what they deserved
What did based operator do that was bannable other than the moral authority of the forums disliking him? Legitimately curious because I never saw anything bannable

What did based operator do that was bannable other than the moral authority of the forums disliking him? Legitimately curious because I never saw anything bannable
mld got trigger happy when he saw his copypasta loaming about and spammed the report button 7 billion times

mld got trigger happy when he saw his copypasta loaming about and spammed the report button 7 billion times
Probably. Toothed deer probably spam reported them for bringing up vinny

huhuhu yeah totally bro 🤣

i can see why edd and keaton got banned, most if not all of their posts were just meaningless spam

pkfire and operator i havent paid much attention to so idk

rally wasnt that bad but was sometimes a jerk from what i saw/remember but not enough for me to super dislike him

I'm just going to assume it was the "Punished" part that got Rally banned by association or some stupid stuff like that and leave it be.

come on guys. you know better than this. if someone spams illegitimate reports, they get their report button taken away. if it's a single bad report, Badspot ignores it. don't act like Badspot was pressured into this. you're being dishonest.

with the exception of Rally, these users made it a hobby to put other people down. they were not here to play the video game or interact with people in any meaningful way. a couple of these users have targeted the same people for years now- and that is just pathetic.

I'm just going to assume it was the "Punished" part that got Rally banned by association or some stupid stuff like that and leave it be.
Yeah why tf was rally banned?

with the exception of Rally, these users made it a hobby to put other people down. they were not here to play the video game or interact with people in any meaningful way. a couple of these users have targeted the same people for years now- and that is just pathetic.
exactly. described it perfectly
it's not that they specifically broke any specific rules, they were just starfishs. no clue why you're under the idea that they have to break rules to be banned, as this has never been the case on this forum

exactly. described it perfectly
it's not that they specifically broke any specific rules, they were just starfishs. no clue why you're under the idea that they have to break rules to be banned, as this has never been the case on this forum
I'm too lazy to find it, but I recall Badspot saying "This is not a Democracy.". If you guys actually think that you have any say in what he decides to do, you're kidding yourselves. He doesn't HAVE to do anything we say, but sometimes he does agree with us.

imagine crying to badspot on who should be banned, this is a dead lego forum grow up

wowee thats the biggest chainban ive seen in awhile

Three of those people shouldn’t have been banned(especially rally) and youre celebrating?

how come ur whining about these guys gettin banned considering you said stuff like this in the not so distant past

have i angered the ironic handicap clique? What a shame

what made u change yer tune so suddenly eh

huhuhu yeah totally bro 🤣

i sold nudes/my body is pretty. lot of ppl dig boys that can actually pull off a “femboy” look. cant pull it off anymore tho unless i dont eat for a day 😊
:/

You and I both know this isn’t true.  Everyone here takes everything super literally and personally.  Not to mention it’s impossible to even try to talk to some of you because some of you are so caught up in yourselves you don’t see things from other people’s perspective.  This is a prime example, (with the exception of pkfire and Keaton) they all have a different sense of humor than a lot of people on here and that doesn’t mean they are “trouble users” it means they find things funny that you might not.