pkfire literally out of control and he needs to be stopped

Author Topic: pkfire literally out of control and he needs to be stopped  (Read 14613 times)

please retreat to discord servers and archive all add-on threads to put this stained ground out of it's misery.

Honestly the only good things that even really come from this site anymore are the add-ons that people create for the game.

badspot pull the loving plug

Topics like these are why people like me want this whole entire forum gone.

Moderation is practically non-existent, end this hellhole already.

if you want the forum gone then leave the forum lol. theres plenty of people who act perfectly fine on here and contribute consistently to discussion/the game.

if you want the forum gone then leave the forum lol. theres plenty of people who act perfectly fine on here and contribute consistently to discussion/the game.
This 100%

I don't understand this mentality of wanting the forums gone, whilst persisting on said forums, like, you're not actually being held here against your will, you're free to leave whenever

its not that i want the forums dead rather that i want an archive of the handicapped stuff that's been said here

like some youtuber finds it 4 years later and makes a 2 hour long video on the history of the blf, contacting various posters about it and getting their takes and opinions. by now conan has married a unicycle, pecon has evolved into some sort of proto-human dinosaur and toxicology has 7 eyes

its not that i want the forums dead rather that i want an archive of the handicapped stuff that's been said here

like some youtuber finds it 4 years later and makes a 2 hour long video on the history of the blf, contacting various posters about it and getting their takes and opinions. by now conan has married a unicycle, pecon has evolved into some sort of proto-human dinosaur and toxicology has 7 eyes
that would actually be amazing

this is the exact stuff I DO NOT WANT as im in the entertainment business where callouts happens often, i bless god ive been banned so much and thus have my identity scrambled

too bad everyone here knows everything you've done. if someone wants to call you out from a progenitor account they found linked to you all they'd have to do is ask anyone he's been here for over a year

too bad everyone here knows everything you've done. if someone wants to call you out from a progenitor account they found linked to you all they'd have to do is ask anyone he's been here for over a year
overthink it harder please

the only form of transportation i will ever marry is an empty tire

thank you conan, very cool.

#rubberlivesmatter

dinosaur... something feels off here