How much money did you spend on this game ?

Author Topic: How much money did you spend on this game ?  (Read 8170 times)

like 25 or however much a key on the website is

two 20 dollar keys, a 10 dollar steam key, and a 5 dollar steam key on sale. also another 50ish bucks if you count donations to various people and servers

Total amount spent easily amounts to thousands of dollars. 99% of that is server costs though, most of which was offset by payments (when I ran Blocknet hosting) or by donations when it was my own servers. I also bought ~20 keys but almost all of those were rental keys for Blocknet which partially paid for themselves through the service fees. I think everyone else who ran successful hosting services probably had similar expenses to me.

Only 20$ on an OG key.

close to 40€ cause I have two keys

$10

late edit:
actually roughly $42.5
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 01:15:00 PM by TableSalt »

make a rough estimate

I did an exact instead

$304 on 30 keys
$24.03 on 11 community market items
$328.03 in total

what the forget is wrong with me

30$. one 20$ key back in early 2013, one 10$ key early 2018

$50, $20 first key and three other keys (gifts)

Total amount spent easily amounts to thousands of dollars. 99% of that is server costs though, most of which was offset by payments (when I ran Blocknet hosting) or by donations when it was my own servers. I also bought ~20 keys but almost all of those were rental keys for Blocknet which partially paid for themselves through the service fees. I think everyone else who ran successful hosting services probably had similar expenses to me.
jesus christ ive never heard of such dedication