Latest kidalex ban

Author Topic: Latest kidalex ban  (Read 16233 times)

can someone send me the addon for science

If 'Arkenan' is supposed to be me then I'm disappointed in the spelling of my username

also once you were killed it printed a large red impact font message in chat saying "<user> is a transmission! lol!" and played a random sfx of a guy saying "lol"
it was ksi, the forehead god

Does Kidalex actually think I’m trans, or is this his lazy way of including me in some fashion for his typical petty behavior?

somewhat disappointed that im not on the list, kidalex is bad at keeping track of who's trans and who's not lmao

somewhat disappointed that im not on the list, kidalex is bad at keeping track of who's trans and who's not lmao
Lul I'm not even on this list either, it's just stuffslinging, not who's actually transgendered

I'm just hoping he gets banned universally soon. No alts, just gone.

I'm pretty sure geben was targeted because Kidalex kept getting called a glue eater n stuff because Kidalex was insulting Drydess in a server.

the part that really gets me, is not only am i not trans, i also have interacted only very lightly with kidalex

it's a shame cause he actually has talent as shown by his other add-ons

[img width=700]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/551627240975237130/606191971803070474/blockland_addons_4.png[/img
wheres munks server pack

Could someone just remove the malicious code and reupload it as their own?

Could someone just remove the malicious code and reupload it as their own?
remove it yourself then