9 Dead in mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio.

Author Topic: 9 Dead in mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio.  (Read 3913 times)

i like how that list doesn't include the youtube headquarters shooting. cant imagine why they wouldnt include that one

whoops jk. 2019 only list

no one cares about wikipedia's definition of anything, when you HEAR mass shooting you do not THINK "oh three people" you think MASS DEATH like 10+ forget out of here with this stuff, we all know 250+ is a bullstuff number unless you're trying to push agenda
when i HEAR mass shooting i THINK 3+ people because that's the agreed upon definition. i'm sure the US congress is willing to hear out your completely sane arguments on why it should be changed though.

a mass shooting doesnt just account for the DEATHS, it accounts for the people injured as well as the fact that the shooter was probably shooting at a mass amount of people to even kill as much as 3. how is that not common sense

so once again the gold medal for mental gymnastics goes to deus ex
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 01:57:00 PM by Khaz »

deus ex u play too many games man, irl kda is almost always low in the us due to emergency responders and good hospitals

As for a "mass shooting", like I stated, a group of people invading a home to be killed by the homeowner STILL counts as a mass shooting.
you completely ignored my point. in the fact there are only 6 of those incidents on the list that can count as home invasion deaths, you are massively mislead if you think mass shooting stats are overblown by home invasions.
Lol Aide, you tard, if you think 3 people getting shot is "mass" you're as dumb as those studies
I mean, you can move all the goal posts to 10 deaths all you want, but then when those become common you'll say "what? only 10 deaths, pff, you need at least 100 for a mass shooting", the fact of the matter is:

1. Having hundreds of incidents per year where +3 people are shot is still pretty loving alarming.
i think most people in this country are aware of the danger that is - well, living here. its dangerous living anywhere in the world. people die every day every where in this country and abroad. so when i hear about a bar getting shot up or someones house getting shot up and 7 people die, that doesnt really scream "mass shooting" to me. i know the statistic says that it technically is, but ive also seen a mass shooting of upwards to like, 17-40 people. THATS a mass shooting.
2. The chance of dying in the US to gun violence is still way way higher than the rest of the western world.

Like, you can jump around definitions all you loving want to excuse gun violence, but the USA is #1 for gun violence
SOURCE:
Quote from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
Compared to 22 other high-income nations, the U.S. gun-related murder rate is 25 times higher.[14] Although it has half the population of the other 22 nations combined, the U.S. had 82 percent of all gun deaths, 90 percent of all women killed with guns, 91 percent of children under 14 and 92 percent of young people between ages 15 and 24 killed with guns.[14][/b]

this is a stupid loving tweet for a multitude of reasons lol. The number of deaths because of medical care sounds alarming and it's extremely irresponsible for Tyson to post these facts without proper context. The fact that you compare people that are already severely sick and dying to illnesses that can't be treated to preventable gun violence is insanely disingenuous. It's like you are pushing the deaths of people killed by gun violence under the rug of "oh people more die naturally of old age every day, get over it".

https://twitter.com/hankgreen/status/1158125636562456576

Here's the link to the article explaining health related deaths: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/16/upshot/death-by-medical-error-adding-context-to-some-scary-numbers.html
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 02:38:19 PM by Aide33 »

>Hank Green

Are you literally handicapped?

>Hank Green

Are you literally handicapped?
I'm highlighting less the tweet itself and more the article he posted. Comparing medical deaths to gun violence is disingenuous and stupid.

Also whats your qualms with hank green?

Im not reading any of this dumb stuff because none of it matters
If you think 3+ is a mass shooting then I hope you're ready to admit blacks commit most mass shootings
And that's a road you wanna go down, good luck w/ that, dipstuffs

If you think 3+ is a mass shooting then I hope you're ready to admit blacks commit most mass shootings
very good at debate, intellectual powerhouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6oTIjvw_-8

low-tier race bait, nice identity politics bucko

Also whats your qualms with hank green?

That he's still breathing

50 billion IQ

you completely ignored my point. in the fact there are only 6 of those incidents on the list that can count as home invasion deaths, you are massively mislead if you think mass shooting
Im just giving an example. There are plenty more. Blood walks into Crip territory and kills 3 rival gang members. Considered a "mass shooting". Happens almost every day.
this is a stupid loving tweet for a multitude of reasons lol. The number of deaths because of medical care sounds alarming and it's extremely irresponsible for Tyson to post these facts without proper context. The fact that you compare people that are already severely sick and dying to illnesses that can't be treated to preventable gun violence is insanely disingenuous. It's like you are pushing the deaths of people killed by gun violence under the rug of "oh people more die naturally of old age every day, get over it".
There are many incidents of legit incompetent doctors. Surgery mistakes.
Doc: "Have you had anything to eat today?"
Patient: "No."
Patient dies during anesthesia. Also cases where people wont admit to using cocaine or other drugs before a procedure and dying because of the chemical mix. Sure its not a 500 high number but its not a 0 either.

Lets also not ignore the other symptoms of death on that list Tyson posted.

https://old.reddit.com/r/gunpolitics/comments/clxp8b/americans_please_value_your_freedoms/

Imagine believing that gun violence could be solved at all

Imagine believing that gun violence could be solved at all
If we just banned the AR15 it would globally end violence