kokonut/maxymax13 - obsessive nitpicking

Author Topic: kokonut/maxymax13 - obsessive nitpicking  (Read 28055 times)

thank you kelp, very cool

you have no idea what a joke is, right
we both said that on each other's vests"oh cool soviets making a model of a vest"
"hm i wonder if i have the skills to make a cool vest too"
"oh wow that actually turned out well, might as well make it an add-on"he could've just said "hey i want to release mine can you like not" and i wouldn't have posted it
do u have kelp for brains or what he just said he didnt have any idea it was going to be posted

you told me it was a test so i had no real idea you were releasing it until last minute lol

youre not getting my nudes leave me alone

also it doesn't really forgetin matter since both were uploaded and no one really cares its just that kokonut is a richardweed but that's basically it theres no reason for this to be continued

do u have kelp for brains or what he just said he didnt have any idea it was going to be posted
literally right after that screenshot we talked about how we could release it and link each other's vests, he very much knew i was gonna post it beforehand

literally right after that screenshot we talked about how we could release it and link each other's vests, he very much knew i was gonna post it beforehand
bru h

literally right after that screenshot we talked about how we could release it and link each other's vests

he very much knew i was gonna post it beforehand

so which is it ??

The more you lie and beat around the bush, the deeper you dig your own hole

Own up to your stuff my dude damn

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet when max goes to prom he tells the girls about his blockland modding abilities

i can't wait until obama leaves office

so which is it ??
????
i literally just said that you did know i was gonna release it because we talked about how to release them
The more you lie and beat around the bush, the deeper you dig your own hole

Own up to your stuff my dude damn
i literally just apologized what else do you want, my kidneys?

i literally just apologized what else do you want, my kidneys?
the problem is it doesn’t really come off as a genuine apology. it comes off more like “yeah yeah i was a richardbag can we all forget it and move on”

also doesnt help that you feel the need to argue back/defend yourself further. makes it seem like you arent owning up to it cause you explain/rationalize things like it makes sense you acted like so

as for the vest oneupmanship, could have been a bit more considerate there but that wasnt as explicitly snide and mean so id have chalked it up to not understanding how it might feel if you were in soviets shoes if it wasnt for everything else you said.