The Amazon Rainforest is still ablaze

Author Topic: The Amazon Rainforest is still ablaze  (Read 4830 times)

hrrrrg....life blows..... hrrrr.... me no care.... me play video game
It do not really affect me bro i'll probably be dead before that stuff really matter

if you want to have a family and kids then you should worry but I never really planned on doin stuff in life :/
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 11:23:52 AM by Boomsticks Alt »

It do not really affect me bro i'll probably be dead before that stuff really matter

if you want to have a family and kids then you should worry but I never really planned on doin stuff in life :/
nnnngg.... need fuel for hobo barrel fire.... kchhhhh.... police taze me on park benches.... mooo

me reading boomstick post

me reading boomstick post
Thank you for giving me that image again I forgetin lost it

nnnngg.... need fuel for hobo barrel fire.... kchhhhh.... police taze me on park benches.... mooo
All i'm saying is it do not affect me so why should I care

Thank you for giving me that image again I forgetin lost it

All i'm saying is it do not affect me so why should I care
cause by progressively not caring, you enable further transgressions on the environment. companies and individuals looking for more money dont stop pushing the limit if people dont stop them from doing so, if it can make them a quick buck with little clear long term costs (to them specifically)

environmental damage adds up. the death of the amazon may not be the most significant impact on our quality of air or climate change, but it would be one of many damages that adds up to irreversible and devastating change that would only snowball into even more significant climate change/environmental damage.

as climate gets progressively more extreme the stabilizing factors in each zone can be permanently damaged (loss of flora/fauna leading to erosion and less water retention, leading to desertification as one example) so simply “replacing the amazon” through technological advancements later on has no guarantee of reverting climate change
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 12:43:23 PM by Conan »

Doesn't data show the fires this year are relatively normal when compared to previous data

When you continue to ring the alarm for things that aren't emergencies, people will start to ignore the real emergencies. Time and time again this lesson goes unlearned in favor of pretending like sharing some loving meme on facebook muh amazon is gonna help. Annoying as forget. Shut up.

just grow the trees back

dude just ban the fire at the forest they are commiting mass rdm

The future of our world because of people like Boomstick

@Deus
if you think an 83% increase in fires is normal, I'd say so

The future of our world because of people like Boomstick

say nuclear power cooling towers cause pollution one more loving time i dare you
edit : i mean cooling towers
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 09:44:43 PM by Lapis the Floran »