Alec Holowka ends his life after NITW's studio cuts ties due to abuse case

Author Topic: Alec Holowka ends his life after NITW's studio cuts ties due to abuse case  (Read 6562 times)

Last link says page doesn't exist.

LOL

I mean oh stuff that sucks

maybe this kind of thing wouldn't happen if you don't loveually assault people
I am a little confused why both of the others deleted their twitter accounts though
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 04:18:21 PM by Foxscotch »

whether he actually assaulted anyone is entirely up for debate and purely alleged. still entirely his choice to commit Self Delete and blaming his accuser means there's an actual chance you might be blaming a rape victim for their perpetrators Self Delete

his sisters post notifying his passing and the twitter thread from his colleagues does enough to not take it as alleged, if you read it they all state to believe the accuser

tbh tho everyone associated deleting their Twitter and other social medias does seem kinda sketch but o well

maybe this kind of thing wouldn't happen if you don't loveually assault people

Zoe Quinn said she was loveually assaulted with ZERO evidence.

She has been caught lying about this stuff before.

Also she admitted she's broke and needs money.

So forget you for assuming he loveually assaulted someone with no proof. Innocent until proven guilty.

I am a little confused why both of the others deleted their twitter accounts though

These people delete their twitter accounts because they can't handle accusing someone without evidence when it backfires and causes a death

Always amazes me how these people find more safety and aid in their twitter followers than the authorities.

Always amazes me how these people find more safety and aid in their twitter followers than the authorities.

well it works.

Thousands of twitter followers told a man to kill himself.

gamergate 2 is about to happen, isnt it?
it just had to be zoe quinn again too

this is seriously messed up