Alec Holowka ends his life after NITW's studio cuts ties due to abuse case

Author Topic: Alec Holowka ends his life after NITW's studio cuts ties due to abuse case  (Read 6557 times)

whats messed up is people like phantos running around saying he's a loveual predator when there was ZERO evidence.

guilty until proven innocent i guess.

And even if you were proven innocent people will still believe you're guilty

gamergate 2 is about to happen, isnt it?
it just had to be zoe quinn again too
just in time for the 5-year anniversary of the first one

christ it's already been half a damn decade since the first round of her stuff; how loving long will it be until this toxic hoe finally gives up and fades into total obscurity

lord tony out here defending rapists because he hopes someone will do the same for him after he rapes & kills his dominatrix ex. dominatrex if you will

wasn't gamer gate suppose to be ethics of gamign journalism and then she hijacked it?

lord tony out here defending rapists because he hopes someone will do the same for him after he rapes & kills his dominatrix ex. dominatrex if you will

Where is the proof besides a tweet?

I find it weird she goes to the twitter followers instead of police

Where is the proof besides a tweet?
the dude's two coworkers and his loving SISTER lmao

the dude's two coworkers and his loving SISTER lmao

that's not proof but k

Where is the medical report? Police reports?

Pictures?

if zoe and the other 2 guys were telling the truth they wouldn't have deleted twitter

if zoe and the other 2 guys were telling the truth they wouldn't have deleted twitter
if this guy didn't rape her he wouldn't have killed himself. fella. seems a bit bigger than deleting ur twitter account

if this guy didn't rape her he wouldn't have killed himself. fella. seems a bit bigger than deleting ur twitter account

People have killed themselves for far less.

This guy lost his job and the videogame he was trying to make. His career over just by an accusation and no one would believe him.

People kill themselves for losing their job all the loving time

If the guy raped her then she should of went to the loving police not twitter.

You think because a loving guy kills himself he's automatically guilty.

PLENTY of people falsely accused of rape killed themselves over it because of the embarrassment, losing of jobs and the pressure it puts on friends and families.

loving look it up, it's well documented.

It is a complex situation, a lot of gray areas.
Both parties should be wary of themselves not just spreading hatred and/or misinformation.
While it is true that there has been no court saying he was guilty of loveual abuse, no court has decided that people like Zoe have been guilty to defamation either.
If you claim to believe in innocent until proven guilty, then extend it both ways.

I am not sure what to think of the allegations.
I just think it is sad someone killed himself while going through an obviously hard time.

I'd thought I'd learned my lesson before.

But then ProJared happened, and I fell for it again.

Not this time. He's innocent, he hasn't been proven guilty.
But his job treated him like he had been.

I'm sorry if people genuinely get or got assaulted, but I'm not going to condemn then until the evidence is presented without a shadow of a doubt.

Believe women is horsestuff, and thirsty thots are chomping at the bit to destroy the men they either hate or envy. Modern day society will favor the woman over the man, and this has been shown time and time again. This is easily exploitable and cannot be ignored.