Alec Holowka ends his life after NITW's studio cuts ties due to abuse case

Author Topic: Alec Holowka ends his life after NITW's studio cuts ties due to abuse case  (Read 6549 times)

Kavanaugh is a perfect example of not believing women without evidence.

well there's no evidence Zoe is defaming him either so it hasn't been ruled out that she is lying

if this guy didn't rape her he wouldn't have killed himself. fella. seems a bit bigger than deleting ur twitter account
or maybe because he just watched his world and reputation crumble before him you cro magnon

or maybe because he just watched his world and reputation crumble before him you cro magnon
sadly that is a side effect of uh rapign people

where is the evidence? it's like carl sagan said: "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"

where is the evidence? it's like carl sagan said: "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
the fact that some dorky ass white boy game developer raped someone is by no means extraordinary

Are you two brain cells stuck together with mothballs or are you just sporting an extra chromosome?

Seriously, what the actual forget are these posts?

"Ugh, he guilty, he rapist, he man, he bad"

There's hot takes, theres stuffposting, and then theres stuff takes.
This is a stuff take.

there's two possibilities in this case

a) alec loveually assaulted zoe
b) zoe is defaming alec

so far there are 3 people on this earth that corroborate scenario A and zero people to corroborate scenario B. in light of this very small but significant difference in likelihood between the two scenarios, it's pretty obvious that scenario A is more likely to have happened than scenario B. so believing scenario B completely without allowing any room for possibility makes you an idiot by default, and as evidence i present the fact that both Master Matthew and Lord Tony are taking this stance and they are certified idiots

the burden of proof is on zoe but in any case where proof cannot be obtained but multiple relevant witnesses can, that does count as evidence. unless all parties are lying for some reason which is extremely unlikely, or as carl sagan said: "extraordinary claims", that happen to have absolutely no evidence, much less extraordinary evidence
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 11:28:19 AM by PhantOS »

3 people on this earth that corroborate scenario

a) 3 people lied
b) 3 people are telling the truth

Also there is a reason hearsay evidence is not admissible in court.

3 people can easily lie about events to defame a person.

So telling me I am handicapped because I don't believe zoe quinn and the other 2 people is loving bullstuff.

but in any case where proof cannot be obtained but multiple relevant witnesses can, that does count as evidence.

Hearsay evidence is not admissible in court unless a statue or rule provides otherwise. Therefore, even if a statement is really hearsay, it may still be admissible if an exception applies. The Federal Rules of Evidence (FRE) contains nearly thirty of these exceptions to providing hearsay evidence.

Generally, state law follows the rules of evidence as provided in the Federal Rules of Evidence, but not in all cases. The states can and do vary as to the exceptions that they recognize.

an allegation of loveual assault is definitely grounds of unemployment. no one was legally charged but it doesn't matter because there's still objectively more evidence against alec than for him so yeah he lost his loving job and died.

I never said it was illegal to fire someone over an allegation.

it is loving totally bullstuff to do though.

Knowing someone is going to lose their job over an allegation is a main reason to motivate people to loving lie in the first place

There is ZERO evidence though.

I don't care what 3 people say, there is zero evidence and I am not taking someone's word on it.

Especially Zoe Quinn's word as she has lied in the past multiple times and has been caught for it. Not to mention she claimed she was broke recently and I could only assume she is doing this to get money

Especially Zoe Quinn's word as she has lied in the past multiple times and has been caught for it. Not to mention she claimed she was broke recently and I could only assume she is doing this to get money
so where's the evidence that she lied